IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Govindaram

2004 New Years Resolutions

Rate this topic

My New Years resolution was to purchase a 2004 calendar. This might not sound like much, till you realize that for all of 2003 I was using a 2002 calendar and subtracting one day from any date /images/graemlins/smile.gif

The key to a good New Years resolution is to make it easiest enough to accomplish that it boosts your self-esteem /images/graemlins/smile.gif Now I can sit back for the rest of the year and coast /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Well, Govindarama, my new year's resolution is, as it has been only like one year that i have known of Krishna consciousness, is to get closer to Krishna, more than closer than ever before. Also, another resolution that i have is to read the book: Krishna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead; so i can think of Krishna's pastimes more than i do, because they are the same as Krishna himself. I would also like to read the Gita As It Is. It is the book of Knowledge, the song of Krishna, the eternal word of Godhead.

May we all be blessed by Krishna by Him giving us devotion unto His Lotus feet.

Hare Krishna. /images/graemlins/grin.gif