IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

I am unlucky

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I desperately want to be with people who are enlightened or on that path. I have people arnd me who are not a bit bothered to remember GOD. I am basically from a Madhva Brahmin family, whenevr I read abt the great madhva saints or the Dasas, I feel like I shd be with them..Whenever I go to Raghavendra swamy Matha, I feel that people are staring at me and I get conscious. So most of the time I dont go. I feel that theer is nobody I can share whatever I feel.

I do not understand why you say that your are unlucky.God has given you good physical and mental health-which help you focus on Him and be devoted.There may be people around you who do not have/show much spirituality, but how would that affect your ideas? Why are you even worried about who is staring at you when you go to the Raghavendraswamy Matha? You are going there to meditate and pray and get connected with God, nothing around you should even matter.If you wish to have spiritual discussions, you will find more people here(on this site) than you can handle /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Why don't you start a topic of conversation-I'm sure someone will respond.

God be with you

H.L.

Guest guest

when Lord Ram was here his father told that he have to live himself in woods alone but the brother and his wife went with himself remember no matter what kind person you are will be with you if believe in him

My advice is to keep going to your local temple. Develop friendships with those at the temple, as they obviously have some spiritual pursuit. It is natural to feel uncomfortable if you enter a place and don't know the people. The only solution is to make friends and that can only happen if you keep going.

Guest guest

i feel you are very lucky, think to be born as a madhva brahmin is a punya, and to have a deep devotion to dasas and mutt is great.don't care about others when you go to temple its the conversation between you and the swamy;

pray do jappa meditation...... you no need a company think about dasas their world was only god. they didnot bother about others.your interested in dasas..... follow their footsteps.think about purandara dasaru,vijaya dasaru they suffered in this wordly samsara their life is a great example for us....

hari sarvothama vayu jeevothama

shri hari