IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
bhaktachris

are you a "fringy"?

Rate this topic

Hare Krsna,

The pollster is back! /images/graemlins/grin.gif This poll is to find out if we in this fellowship are in the fringe area of Krsna Consciousness or Strictly Following while living in the temple. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.audarya-fellowship.com/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1069159737bhaktachris">

are you a fringy? = devotee living apart from other devotees outside of the Main temple, not closely following all the rules and regulations

<input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />I am a devotee living in Krsna's temple grounds following all the rules and regulations

<input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />I am a devotee living outside of the temple grounds but following all rules and regs. My home is my temple grounds

<input type="radio" name="option" value="3" />I am a devotee living on the fringe, and can not follow all the rules and regs. closely

<input type="radio" name="option" value="4" />I am a devotee but have no temple near by, I chant 16 rounds and follow 4 regs.

<input type="radio" name="option" value="5" />I live in the Temple Grounds and can not follow all rules and regs.

<input type="radio" name="option" value="6" />I find fault in everything and this poll is stupid and bogus!

<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>

Guest guest

can you please add? I want to vote but I don't fit to any of the following....

How about this one?

*****I want to be a devotee, have no temple near by, I chant 16 rounds and connot follow all 4 regs.

I also don't fit well into one of those designations.

I am not a devotee.

I can follow the rules and regs but just don't want to.

I am definetly a fringy. But that needs to be qualified a little. I find myself on the fringe of Krishna consciousness. The term as I use it has nothing to do with being on the fringe of any socio/religious institution or culture.

That would imply said institution or religious structure was the center that I am on the fringes of. Krsna Himself is the center.

I am grateful for at least being on the fringe.

The world is my parish, Audarya my temple. I can't stop chanting Hare Krsna. What are the four regs again? I remember now: eating, sleeping, defending and mating. I got them covered, no problem.