IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Govindaram

32/64

Rate this topic

Let's not inflame this topic anymore. It is a silly and dangerous thing.

There are pretentious "babajis' in Vrindabin and there are prentious preachers walking the streets and selling books.

Pretentiousness is the enemy whereever it is found. That means even within us personally as well. So let's start there.

Very dangerous how this topic keeps appearing.

What will Krsna think if I spend time criticizing His beloved devotee who only chants His name all day and thinks of Him and His pastimes as part of his sadhana?

What will He think if I criticize His devotee who everyday courageously walks through the manifest darkness searching for some soul to offer some light to in the form of the holy name or book?

If someone is obviously cheating something will need to be said but that conversation needs to be approached correctly and cautiously.

I've seen both sides of debates like this think they are defeating the other when it really looks to me like they are only stomping on their own creepers.

Hare Krsna

There was this young boy dressed up as krsna along with a flute and such trying to get into the iskcon temple and the temple authorities just woudnt let him in.

THere was some wacky stuff happening in Vrindavan.

I still loved it.

Radhe Syam!!!!

Or was it the same guy that often dresses like a combination of Krsna and a gopi? Wears gopi dots around his eyes and hangs by the side of the temple next to the sweets shop?

He always seemed harmless so maybe it's someone different.

I think they just want to keep the place from becoming a circus.

***Chanting more makes you a babaji/sahajiya?

No.

***You think you have become great.

It is no big greatnes. /images/graemlins/smile.gif If person feel spiritual rise, then he increase number rounds.