IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

krishna food

Rate this topic

Guest guest

What is the most favorite vegetarian dish that God really likes? There is very good reason for this question to be asked.

Guest guest

Lord Krishna epitomises desirelessness, otherwise, it would mean that He is like us mortals. But, He has said in Gita that, He would accept anything like, a leaf, a flower, a fruit or even water offered to Him with utmost devotion and love by a devotee. That sums it up! He does not need seven-course meals, devoid of any love and devotion offered to Him as a mere ritual.

If you mean that His favourite food was Butter, then I think you are mistaken, it was nothing but His Leela (pastime)!

Guest guest

Man, I wonder if you really mean these questions "How many of you", "What is Krishna's fav TV Channel" and "What is His fav food". If you are having fun, please stop. If you are seriously inquisitive, buy Bhagavad Gita or download it from the web and read it. When you are finished, buy Srimad Bhagavatam or download it from the web and read it. And when you finished, buy Caitanya Caritamrta or... and read it. You will find all the answers you need.

Guest guest

I will stop. I just wanted to make my life in KC more fuller. thats all. I am sorry if I have said anything offensive. Also, I am not the poster of "How many of you". I am the poster of "what is krishna's fav TV channel" and "what is His fav food".

Guest guest

Lord Chaitanya's favorite was sak or spinach, I guess. Lord Jagannath's favorite is the sweet preparation called Jagannath's Tongue, if my memory does not fail.

Guest guest

Its ok, I gave up on 'being offended' its too much work.

Does any one here know how to make sak? I tried to search it on the internet. Will I find it in an Indian store?