IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Narayaneeyam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I dont know how many of you have read or heard about Narayaneeyam written by Narayana Bhattadri on Guruvaayur Krishna. Its a highly revered condensed version of Bagavatha Purana. Reading Narayaneeyam will remove any incurable disorders and diseases also if it is read with total surrendering faith and devotion. The english translation is available in the followed website.

http://www.geocities.com/tvnswamy/narayaneeyam.html

MS

Guest guest

Yes Narayaneeyam by itself is an essence of Bagavatham. I dont know if the link tells the total picture of Narayaneeyam. Still Its wonderful and interestiing to read. In the 20th century also there are some people who faced the miracles after reading Narayaneeyam.

One of the singers in kerela, who lost his voice and even speaking, cried to Guryvaayur Krishna and prayed to Him that he should get back his voice and sing the praise of Lord in Guruvaayur every year. While he was standing infront of the temple and crying reciting Narayaneeyam in his mind, I beleive a doctor approached him and helped him get back his voice and after that he started singing Narayaneeyam in temple every year.

I personally feel very much touched and moved everytime I listen to it, espeecially the concluding sloka where Krishna is called, it just brings in tears.

M.Shyam

By the way I am not old boy...quite young.

MS