IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Is Liv.52 good for liver disease and cirrhosis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi all,

I have been recently diagnosed with Cirrhosis of the Liver. I also have a family history of liver diseases, from fatty liver to liver hepatitis, we have it all in the family. Recently, I came across this ayurvedic product Liv.52 made by the Himalaya company. I have researched this liver health supplement thoroughly at http://www.liv52.com . I just wanted to see if anybody here has used this product for liver problems? I definitely sound convincing. Input is appreciated. Thanks. Dev Ashish.

I found the place to buy it, but its overseas! I can't wait that long, and I wonder about postage anyway. Does anyone have a link to buy it in America?

Also, is this product any better than Milk Thistle? After all, Milk Thistle has also been scientifically tested and has saved the lives of those who ate the poisonous Death Cap Mushroom, for example. ???

Guest guest

I was able to purchase this from Whole Food Market store in Houston. I don't see this product on their website. If you have this retail store in your city, you might want to check there.

-visitor 123

Guest guest

Did you try store locator option on the website? There are many other stores that carry this product.

-visitor123

I nearly ordered it. That's when I realized its all the way in India, which is cool, but I use to import from India and know how long it can take to get a product.

I didn't know tho, that they had a store locator option. I'll have to check that out.

I have found a good website to purchase Liv.52. It is at the following link:

www.herbal-provider.com - Liv.52

They are based in New Jersey. When I ordered from them, my shipment arrived in two days!

Good luck!

Excellent place for more information on Liv.52 is Liv.52

I received it! And it arrived quickly, as you said. Too soon to tell if its helping me, but it feels right.

I read the link on Liv.52 and its very convincing, but it sounded like you have to take a ton of it to get that resullts. I think I read something like 20-22 Gms daily? Two tablets is only 1.20 G, and you only get 60 tablets. I wonder what is the lowest dose that has been reported one can take, and still get those results?

Guest guest

in traditional chinese medicine herbs are ranked

by order pf importance ,#1 is reishi mushroom,

or in chinese ling qi or chi,reishi is the japanese

name ,pronounced rishi,considered to be the

most powerfull herb with mystical qualities

named after rishi's or holy men.

in clinical studies reishi has been proven to

be what the chinese and japanese tradition

claims,it is a powerfull liver medicine,

and highly recommended,also it has been shown

to be very effective with cancer.

Shiva,

I've never heard of Rishi being specific for liver, whereas this Liv 52 is an Ayurveic formula.

But could you tell me anything more about Rishi and liver? I know about it in general, tho its been a long time since I've studied up on it cuz its a stimulant, and I have to keep my immune system balanced, not stimulated.

Guest guest

you must be confusing reishi with another herb,it's

not a stimulant.

it's main attribute is in fact liver problems,

in china it's called the elixer of immortality,

and respected above all other medicines,in clinical

studies it has shown great success in hepatitis

and other liver problems,as well as cancer,

taken in combination with other herbs(but mostly reishi mycelium extract) like

maitake,shitake,ginseng,aswagandha,astragalus,ginger,

schizandra etc, will give even more benefit.

Hmmmmm Not sure what to think. I took it once, then went in for my blood tests, which came back worse. Then someone told me thats cuz Rishi is a stimulant. Now, I dont mean a stimulant like tobacco or marijuana. ha No. But that it "stimulates the immune system."

Many don't understand this, but when someone has an autoimmune disease (and there are many out there, not just Aids. Even diabetes is an autoimmune disease, as is rheumatioid arthritis, etc.) .... anyway, to stimulate the immune system of someone with an autoimmune diseaes causes it to further attack the part all ready over stimulated. For example, if in the case of diabetes, the body would furthher attack the pancrease if the immune system were stimulated. Balancing herbs are whats needed.

Guest guest

It strengthens the immune system,as do the other herbs

i mentioned.

It thins the blood a bit,but is specifically used

for liver ailments as a specialty.

Do a google search you will see it recommended

first and foremost as a liver medicine,it is good for

the immune systemas are ginseng,astragalus etc.

Kalki,

Thanks. I dont technically have liver disease, but thyroid disease. However, the liver converts what the thyroid makes, or is suppose to make. My liver isn't doing its job.

Now soy, I no longer recomment that to anyone. Will get the web site to you later about how its no longer viewed as a health food, etc. But I take Triphala, Milk Thistle, Schizandra, and vit c as recommended. Now, Liv 52. Something's got to work! :-)

Sorry this took me so long to get back here with this info.

Below is the link to soy, one amongst many. Soy often is used to replace milk (soy milk, and I use to love carob VitaSoy!). However this, and most other soy products, have turned out not to be so good, and even, bad.

I remember hearing that Vedically, soy is considered a lower class food. Has anyone else heard this? Anyway, if so, possibly thats a contributory reason for its ill health effects. (speculation)

Just for the record, I am not a happy messenger of this bad news, so please don't kill the messenger. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Soy info:

http://www.soyonlineservice.co.nz