IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Nick name

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi..this site is interesting. I want toknow the opinion of you guys on one thing. I know Krishna ever since I was born. I love Him since I know myself. I have a nick name for Krishna with is very private for me and Him and I always address Him with that adding it before I say krishna. Although I am grownup now I still enjoy calling Him like that and He also answers my prayers without fail. I just want to know what you people feel about it and is it ok in all ur opinion.

ragav

Guest guest

The relationship between you and krishna is a special one. keep it in an intimate level and relish it.

Guest guest

Thanks for ur reply. Yes I actually feel very intimate with Krishna and for me He is not just God, He is also my special person with whom I am myself. in my school days I have seen kids writing sree ramajayam, but I used to write shree Krishna jeyam. (I know that both are same, but Krishna is very comfortable). When i was in primary school, i used to wonder if all the ponds and lakes are having multiheaded snake like Kaalingan and was hoping for long time that some snake will come and take me away and when I cry for Krishna He would come and save me. Now for fun, when i go out with friends, when some of them say for fun that they are going to push me from the mountain, I very cooly say, that so what if you push me, I will call my krishna and He will save me, even if I forget to call Him also He will save me because He is my -------- Krishna. I dont know how I developed this confidence. For all that matter I am just normal person like anybody else, but my closest girl friend and closest boy friend is always my --------krishna. ( i dont want to write my special nick nname for Him). But nothing gives me more happiness than talking to him calling Him with my special name for Him. He invariably helps me only when I call with that name which I noticed when i grew up and started feeling kiddish about myself out of which I started worshipping Him as God like others. BBut it increased my distance with my --------Krishna and I was not happier. Things never happend that time,until I started being kiddish with my -----Krishna again forgetting my age. We are all kids for Him annd so He does not get angry with His children.

Ragav