IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

CALLING KRISHNA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

WHEN I READ ABOUT KRISHNA AND THE CIRCUMSTANCES UNDER WHICH THE EARTH REQUIRED HIS PRESENCE I FEEL THAT THERE ALREADY IS A LOT OF INJUSTICE AT PRESENT AND THE EARTH REQUIRES HIM TO COME TO HER.WHEN IS THTA GOING TO HAPPEN?IS THERE GOING TO BE ANOTHER KRISHNAVATAR? HOW WILL WE KNOW WHEN HE COMES?HASN'T THE WORLD WAITED FOR LONG ENOUGH FOR HIS DESCENT?

the main avatar of this era is the MAHAMANTRA (=hare krishna, hare krishna, krishna krishna, hare hare, hare rama, hare rama, rama rama, hare hare)

he is present in this world, he's not an expansion of krsna like the other avataras, he's krsna himself

it is very easy to evoke him... there's no need to ask to lord brahma to reach sri vishnu in the causal ocean and pray for his coming on the earth.... chanting is enough

there's a lot of injustice... let'us call krsna.. hare krsna!!

"The main avatara is the Maha Mantra"the Maha Mantra is Krsna,He dances on our tongues! Avatara means to incarnate or to take a body.Krsna does that from time to time which is verified in the revealed scriptures. Lord Caitanya for instance was described and was present 500 years ago. And our Founder/Acarya also was described before his arrival "every town and village the Maha Mantra will be" Then there will be Kalki approx.10,000years or at the end of this Kali yuga or age of quarrel. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

A.C.Bhaktivedanta Swami is our most recent "Shaktivesa" Avatara having been powerfully empowered to spread Krsna consciousness throughout the world.He is still working towards that end with His books. He said I shall never die I shall live forever in my books. Srila Prabhupada Ki Jai! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Avataras Gurus Krsna's pastimes etc.