IndiaDivine.org

Question about cloning?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Here is a quote from Prabhupada's introduction to the Bhagavad-gita.

The process of quitting this body and getting another body in the material world is also organized. A man dies after it has been decided what form of body he will have in the next life. Higher authorities, not the living entity himself, make this decision. According to our activities in this life, we either rise or sink. This life is a preparation for the next life. If we can prepare, therefore, in this life to get promotion to the kingdom of God, then surely, after quitting this material body, we will attain a spiritual body just like the Lord’s.

I have wondered about this cloning thing also. Very odd world we live in. I was wondering what karma it would take to be incarnated into a cloned body. Maybe its a relationship between the cloners and the cloned. One life one experiments with cloning and the next life he is "born" as a clone. Who knows? Weird stuff though.

Cloning actually involves a live diploid cell that is already having both the male and female counter part. Moreover no one so far have given life force to a dead cell. I am biological scientist, and faced many simillar doctors and scientists considering themselves as God just because they happen to study medicine (what an ignorance). But when i question them about cell death whose phenomenon is also proved, and we know the components of cell death too, but yet we are not able to give life force to those cells and make them divide again..Why? nobody could answer and their answer is just a smile. I am pretty sure, this life force is something governed only by THE SUPREME and the Science of Man can never win over the Science of GOD, not only in this 21 century, but even in 100th century from now.

Sarvam Shree Krishnarpanamsthu