IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
I_love_krishna_

Fanatic Christians and Muslims get to see krishna?

Rate this topic

Because people who try to "convert" Hare krishnas/ Hindus...but fail to do so. Still, at the end of every failure, they express extreme hate for krishna. So, if they hate krishna so bad , then that would mean they are cursing and hating krishna with out showing pride in religion and if a person constantly hates krishna then krishna comes to him.

So, can we can conclude that they are too loving krishna , but that love is masked with hate?

So, Can we say that they too go to Vrindavan?

I haven't read any thing about this but are there older bully gopis in spiritual Vrindavan who have a rasa of beating up krishna?

My objective is not to offend anyone here... I was just curious.

Thank you for clearing this up (in advance) /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Same thing would be applied to Atheists, pranksters, bullies etc?

Guest guest

The ideal of someone who was inimical to Krishna and yet attained liberation was Kamsa. Kamsa constantly thought of Krishna's name, form, qualities, and pasttimes, albeit in an inimical spirit. Everywhere he went he saw Krishna out of fear. All this is described in the BhAgavatam.

I don't think the same example can be applied to Muslim or Christian fanatics - who as far as I can tell do not think about the person Krishna or his pasttimes, form, qualities, etc. I remember one ISKCON leader who said very aptly, "If you are going to hate Krishna, better really, really hate Him well, otherwise it's no use and you will neither get liberation nor advance spiritually." Well, it wasn't exactly those words, but that was the gist of it.

Guest guest

<< "If you are going to hate Krishna, better really, really hate Him well, otherwise it's no use and you will neither get liberation nor advance spiritually." >>

Muslims and xians hate krishna and H's and Hindus.

Like kamsa, muslim really kill hindus/Hk's when they get a chance. So, do we Hindus/Hk's just to sit calm chanting and wait for krishna to come and deliver the muslims? No.

Krishna already has given us karma yoga in gita.

He already has said us what to do, like he said arjun what to do.

If we do not do it, then the going back to godhead of the muslims would be very long time away. why not speed it up by folloing gita?

the dharma applicable in this time of terrorism world wide is given in gita, not chaitanya charitamrita.

jai sri krishna! - madhav

Guest guest

the dharma applicable in this time of terrorism world wide is given in gita, not chaitanya charitamrita

There's no difference between the two concepts of dharma. Have you even read Bhagavad-Gita? I doubt it.

Anyone who reads Gita as an instruction to go fight Muslims is truly ignorant of what it is saying.