IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Sick of fighting weight gain

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I've been trying to loose weight for a long time. Just when it seems to work, I somehow blow it and gain it all back like it was never gone + some. I've tried atkins and went crazy from no carbs, I've tried eating healthy, but I hate most of the healthy foods, and there is no way to substitute celery for a snack. YUK! I've tried the low carb diets and I just don't want to go back to the extremely strict diets I used to be on when I lifted weights. Is there any way to just get hypnotized to make myself think that I am not hungry or that I always need to exercise?

Sure, you can hypnotize yourself by chanting the Mahamantra: Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare, Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare. By doing so, you eventually won't care about your weight. Also, become a vegetarian. You will definately lose weight then!

Haribol!

Hare Krishna

The best way to loose weight, is to offer food to Lord Krsna and the eat the remnants called Maha-Prasadam, you see eating this now spiritual foods lessens the demands of the tongue, therefore you eat LESS, thereby staying nice and heathly and slim or trim. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ps.It won't help if you offer only fries/chips to Krsna /images/graemlins/grin.gif

When I feel like eating ice cream and don't want to gain weight, I would mentally set myself apart from my body.. then watch the desire as it fails to hold on and gets weaker and weaker ... and eventually dies. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I recommend brisk walking about 2 miles each day... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

and meditation and some yogic excercises (yoga with a teacher) .

that should be enough.

I can't claim I've solved the age old mysteries of weight loss & gain. But here is what I understand.

First you need to have a proper diet. No way around this. You can do all the exercise you want and if your diet is bad its all for nothing.

Second if you want to burn fat you need to do cardiovascular exercise.

Third is weight lifting. The more muscle mass you put on the better because muscle feeds constantly. Then even if you are sitting reading a book if you have more muscle you will naturally burn more fat.

Try weight lifting, that might really help.