IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Govindaram

What do Bhaktas/Matas make of This:

Rate this topic

Hare Krishna

I got this in my e-mail (i have d to so many sites I can't remember which is which)

Please see the <font color="red"> last link</font color> , its very interesting..

Visit: http://GaurangaDharma.com/

Always chant the three most powerful King of All Mantras in Kali-Yuga: "Nityananda" (Haladhara Balarama Mantraraja); "Gauranga" (Gaura Gopala Mantraraja); and "Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare, Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare" (Hare Krishna Mahamantra)!

<font color="red"> For accepting Mahadiksha </font color> into the the Nityananda and Gauranga Mantrarajas from His Holiness Swami Gaurangapada Maharaja which is official entrance into Gauranga Dharma and Gauranga Yoga, please fill the online form for Mahadiksha at: http://www.formdesk.com/Mahadiksha/Mahadiksha/

You don't need to fill out any forms or get anyones approval to chant the names Nitai/Gaura. Just do it right now. Did you need to send in a form somewhere first? N you just chanted. Gauranga Gauranaga Gauranga

If someone wants to a guru just instruct others to chant the names Gaura Nitai and do it yourself.

Lord Gauranga has already instructed the world to chant the holy names. Now its up to us to do it.

Bas. Finished. Complete. Just chant.

There is no purifcatory process needed to gain enough purification to be eligible to chant the holy name. We are not eligible or qualified but the holy name says no need to wait, just chant me now, and by my inherit potency your purification will come.

Just we make sure we are chanting from the instruction of a genuine vaisnava so we do not become misdirected into the brahmajyoti.

Lord Caitanya's instruction is all the maha-diksa I need.

Nitai Gaura Nitai Gaura Nitai Gaura!!!