IndiaDivine.org

Altar

Rate this topic

Govindaram

Radha-Krishna

Pancha-Tattva, Lord Nirsmhadeva/Prahlada

Srila Prabhupada/ Disiplic Succession / Six Goswamis

I have the above arranged on my altar (picture form), can I change the Pancha Tattva/Lord Nirsmhadeva/Prahlada pictures around at all?-- since my vision tends to fall to the right while I am chanting. Just though I would ask /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Also while doing the Morning Programme is it a necessity to stand for certain prayers? I have just started doing then at home. Any help would be useful. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

<font color="blue">O </font color> <font color="green"> Mind </font color> <font color="red"> Just </font color> <font color="orange">Worship </font color> <font color="black"> Krsna </font color>

i do not understand exactly how your pictures are put in the altar... but i do not think that any of them can disturb your japa or bhajan, so there's no need to change anything for the purpose of better chanting

find a pure spiritual master for your spiritual life, ask questions and he will give you a sadhana perfectly suited for your spiritual advancement

in general term, better to follow a system given by superiors (for example the IskCon morning program given by Srila Prabhupada), we will receive the benefit by the single practices, the songs, archana etc.. but also by the "charge", the special shakti given by the tradition started from the instruction of a pure vaishnava

--------------- <font color="red"> Sri Sri Radha-Krishna </font color> ----------------

<font color="blue">Pancha-Tattva </font color> ------------- <font color="purple">Lord Nirsmhadeva/Prahlada </font color>

<font color="orange"> Srila Prabhupada </font color> --- <font color="green"> Disiplic Succession </font color> --- <font color="pink">Six Goswamis </font color>

<font color="blue">O </font color> <font color="green"> Mind </font color> <font color="red"> Just </font color> <font color="orange">Worship </font color> <font color="black"> Krsna </font color>