IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
I_love_krishna_

Sin - My best friend?

Rate this topic

Is sin my best friend? because it seems to be the case.

Because they say there is good karma and there is bad karma and good karma will bring me all good results and bad karma will bring me bad results.

So, If I have good karma then that would bring me all nice things in life but then I would have good chunks of ego and pride and alot of "I rule" sort of an attitude.

If I have bad karma then that would mean that all bad things happen to me, then I will become more, humble, kind and generous and krishna likes that.

So, Is sin my best friend? because with sin I get knowledge....

I mean , If we commit sin then that sin helps us suffer and if we suffer then we go search for krishna to help us get out of it.

If we do good deeds and if we are aware of the ego and keep it at minimum, then we will become satvic and develop bhakthi again and go back to krishna.

They are both helpful /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif

But the results of those sins can cause to reflect on why we are suffering. But often we see that people will just try another variety of sinful life in hopes that that will solve the problem.

Some real intelligence needs to be employed while trying to analyze these things.

This is gained from clear sighted sages.

Guest guest

Not all the people with bad Karma, may develop God/Krishna consciousness unless they have sincere desire and devotion to become one along with some amount of good merits (punya)to their credit. If bad Karma be the only guiding symptom for developing God consciouness, then the whole world be a much better place to live. But many people living terrible lives due to their past Karma, continue to add to their previous bad Karma and go spiralling down. Thus bad Karma does not necessarily become a boon to human being.