IndiaDivine.org

Heavenly Visions...

Rate this topic

Guruvani mentioned in another thread of hearing Lord Krsna's flute one night for the whole night.

I had a vision (?) about 30 years ago that I will never forget.

I was extremely ill and living in an old converted Victorian House in St. Joseph, Mo. The doctor had wanted to put me in the hospital but I literally crawled home to my bed and did not move for about a week. I was in great pain and felt certain that I was going to leave my body.

At some point during this time I had this vision that has remained strong and clear through all these years..

I was in my bed and the room suddenly became very very cold. I heard the sound of the window blinds suddenly going up and I could feel the breeze coming from my window which I knew I had not opened.

I opened my eyes and the window was open, the curtains blowing in the breeze and outside the window was a figure in long white robes (I was on the second floor!)...the figure's robes were also moving with the breeze. I was not afraid but I started praying with all my might.

I shut my eyes again and when I reopened them the figure was gone but the window and the blinds were still open. I got up and looked out the window and there was nothing!

I rapidly regained my health after that and was actually able to leave my bed the next day!

Hare Krishna /images/graemlins/smile.gif

The one nice thing that happened to me was that, I was cleaning my altar, and I thought very deeply to my self while cleaning a picture of Srila Prabhupada, this person is a pure devotee, and suddenly my heart started pounding, Krishna was giving me instructions or was pleased with me!

The next day I offered my respects to Srila Prabhupada, like he is a second Vishnu, and I placed pancha-tatvva as well on my altar..Haribol.