IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

"My dear boys, why you are going to hell in this way? Please surrender and come home"

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Srila Prabhupada lecture on Srimad-Bhagavatam 2.3.2-3

Los Angeles, May 20, 1972 -------

That outlaw is put into the prison house and he's captivated and give all sorts of trouble. That... The outlaw's gain is to put himself into trouble. That's all. The government does not lose anything by the so-called declaration of the outlaws, that "I don't care for the government." That is the idea.

Similarly, those who are declaring, "What is God? We don't care for God. I am God. I am everything," so they are creating their own hell. That's all. God has nothing to lose, nothing to gain. "You go to hell, according to your..."

But because we are part and parcel of God, Krsna, He's not very happy because these rascals are going to hell. Therefore He comes: "My dear boys, why you are going to hell in this way? Please surrender and come home." (laughter) But these rascals will not hear.

Avajananti mam mudha manusim tanum asritam [bg. 9.11]. "Eh! Why shall I surrender to Krsna? He's an ordinary man. I am also as good as Krsna." That's all. Therefore they're less intelligent.