IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

please pray for me

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am an unclear devotee, I mostly do things for my own enjoyment, and the last couple of days, Krishna has showed me where attachments leads me, as I realized my best friend, is a big time liar. I do not want any of this social attachments anymore, I just want a girlfriend, and a couple of friends, and thats all, but I know wanting will lead to desires, and desires to frustration....

I hope Lord Krishna has mercy on me and my sins, this life, and my past lifes.

I social loser, I am the lowest person in my group of friends

Is ok trough, I will start reading the gita again, to build morals and belives, to create a new person with Krishnas permission and help.

Hare Krishna

Yes you are a loser. But don't feel alone. There are countless universes filled with us. We came here to be God and ended up as worms, germs, stool eatting hogs, various humans living "lifes of quite desparation," and on up to the many demi-gods who are destined for a fall. All losers. When we fully admit defeat and become material exhausted then we will become more inclined to crawl back to Krsna with folded palms and tears in eyes.

Feel greatful for your awareness of your loser status. Cultivate it even. You want a girlfriend. Krsna will give us girlfriends. And when she kicks you in the face a few times your sense of being a loser will further deepen and expand, and if you maintain some intelligence your desire to find solace in Krsna will also increase.

Welcome to the struggle. Everyone is struggling for even the most basic things. At least you are facing the reality that the only thing worth struggling for is the shelter of Krsna consciousness. Others are engaged in the struggle without end. let's pray for and help them also as we pray for ourselves. This will be very effective for all. What I mean is we will only find solace in service. Service to Krsna is the ultimate answer to all prayers.

May Krsna grant us strength to perservere on this path.

Hare Krsna

It seems you are actually highest amongst your group of friends for it is said that if one even once says the Holy Name of "Krsna", then he is to be accepted as best among the common man. Somehow or other you have become fortunate.

Yes, live in the Bhagavad-gita As It Is at least a few hours a day. Krsna will use your life to teach you those Gita lessons that aren't quite so obviously true. Listen to Prabhupada lectures and songs. Arrange some nice pictures of Krsna, Caitanya and Prabhupada. Smell incense and flowers that you've offered to Krsna. Eat food that you've offered to Krsna.

In this way, arrange your environment so that all your senses will remind you of Krsna. Then you will be able to gain control of your life. Once in control, no longer a robot, the only sensible thing to do is love and glorify God. Then your life will become miraculous. Do it now. All other things will be added to you automatically.

Krsna only wants your sincerity. Seize this opportunity. I hope you can hold in long enough to achieve success with Sri Krsna. There is no greater gain. I would not accept billions of dollars if I had to trade it for this godly life with Krsna. It is that wonderful.

gHari

P.S. From the highest vaisnava scripture, the Sri Caitanya-caritamrita Madhya-Lila 15.106:<blockquote><center><font color="red">prabhu kahe,----"yAGra mukhe zuni eka-bAra

kRSNa-nAma, sei pUjya,----zreSTha sabAkAra"

</center>

prabhu kahe--Lord SrI Caitanya MahAprabhu replied; yAGra mukhe--in whose mouth; zuni--I hear; eka-bAra--once; kRSNa-nAma--the holy name of Lord KRSNa; sei pUjya--he is worshipable; zreSTha sabAkAra--the best of all human beings.

</font><font color="blue">

SrI Caitanya MahAprabhu replied, "Whoever chants the holy name of KRSNa just once is worshipable and is the topmost human being.

</font>

PURPORT

SrIla BhaktisiddhAnta SarasvatI ThAkura says that a person who simply chants the holy name of KRSNa once becomes perfect and should be regarded as a VaiSNava. This is confirmed by SrIla RUpa GosvAmI in his UpadezAmRta (5): kRSNeti yasya giri taM manasAdriyeta. With such faith in the holy name one may begin a life of KRSNa consciousness. But an ordinary person cannot chant the holy name of KRSNa with such faith. One should accept the holy name of KRSNa to be identical with the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Transcendence Himself. As the Padma PurANa states, "The holy name of KRSNa is identical with KRSNa and is like a cintAmaNi gem, a touchstone. That name is KRSNa personified in sound and is therefore perfectly transcendental and eternally liberated from material contamination." Thus one should understand that the name "KRSNa" and KRSNa Himself are identical. Having such faith, one must continue to chant the holy name.

When one is situated on the neophyte platform, one cannot understand the devotional ingredients of a pure, unalloyed devotee. However, when the novice engages in devotional service--especially in Deity worship--and follows the order of a bona fide spiritual master, he is a pure devotee. Anyone can take advantage of hearing about KRSNa consciousness from such a devotee and thus gradually become purified. In other words, any devotee who believes that the holy name of the Lord is identical with the Lord is a pure devotee, even though he may be in the neophyte stage. By his association, others may also become VaiSNavas.

One is known as a materialistic devotee if he simply worships the Deity of Hari with faith but does not show proper respect to the devotees and to others. This is stated in SrImad-BhAgavatam (11.2.47):

<center>

arcAyAm eva haraye pUjAM yaH zraddhayehate

na tad-bhakteSu cAnyeSu sa bhaktaH prAkRtaH smRtaH

</center>

Yet even by associating with such a neophyte devotee, one can become a devotee also. When Lord Caitanya was teaching SanAtana GosvAmI, He said:

<center>

zraddhAvAn jana haya bhakti-adhikArI

‘uttama', ‘madhyama', ‘kaniSTha'----zraddhA-anusArI

yAhAra komala-zraddhA, se ‘kaniSTha' jana

krame krame teGho bhakta ha-ibe ‘uttama'

rati-prema-tAratamye bhakta-taratama

</center>

"A person who has attained firm faith is a real candidate for advancing in KRSNa consciousness. According to the faith, there are first-class, second-class and neophyte devotees. One who has preliminary faith is called a kaniSTha-adhikArI, or a neophyte. The neophyte, however, can become an advanced devotee if he strictly follows the regulative principles set down by the spiritual master. Therefore it is on the basis of faith and attachment to KRSNa that one can judge who is a madhyama-adhikArI or an uttama-adhikArI." (Cc. Madhya 22.64, 69, 71)

It is thus concluded that even a neophyte devotee is superior to the karmIs and jJAnIs because he has full faith in chanting the holy name of the Lord. A karmI or a jJAnI, regardless of his greatness, has no faith in Lord ViSNu, His holy name or His devotional service. One may be advanced religiously, but if he is not trained in devotional service, he has very little credit on the transcendental platform. Even a neophyte devotee engaged in Deity worship in accordance with the regulations set forth by the spiritual master is in a position superior to that of the fruitive worker and speculative philosopher.

</blockquote>

Thank you for praying for me

It worked, I have gf now :-) Hare Krishna For this gift

I am forever Grateful Lord Krishna Thank you Thank you so much :-) :-) :-)

Everything I do now, is for Krishna

Everything I eat, I eat for Krishna

Everything I say, I say it for Krishna

Every second I live, I live for Krishna

Thank you lord Krishna for your gifts and blessings

Hare Krishna

:-)

That's great. Now to strengthen and maintain that you will need to associate with some devotees. Find you friendships there with others who feel similarily about life's goals.

As we are all struggling along, friendshps will all face some difficulties. Either with devotees or non-devotees. So we try to tolerate each others short comings. Even with that said you can find immense strength in the company of like minded folks(friends of Lord Krsna's).

Prabhupada used the example of twigs bound together. Each individually is easy to break but when bundled together they are very strong.

I hope there is some temple close to you or something similar.

You have faith in prayer and rightly so. If you pray to Krsna to for contact with His geniune devotees He will arrange that, no problem for Him. I believe that just your desire to make friends with His devotees must be pleasing to Him.

I also could use some prayers as my practice is always very weak.

On the issue of prayer once someone ask Vishnujana how they could overcome their enviousness of Godbrothers. Vishnujana replied "Pray for their advancement." The Lord is certainly not our order supplier but personal prayer is certainly very theraputic.

Hare Krsna

my friend...

I went to warp tour2003 to pass my time, I found a fellow devotee, who was spreading the teachings of Krishna, he asked me for a small donation, and giving out free books, I gave him the donation, and he gave me a Krsna The supreme personality of godhead. I asked him if he could tell me where I could find a temple, he did knew, but it was to far from my city, so he kindly enough gave me The Nectar of Instruction, which also has locations of fellow tempels, We shook hands and left, later on, I felt his presence turned around he was there again, I went up shook his hand, and said, Hare Krsna, he said the same.

:-)

ZuZu,

My son's one of the skateboarders who performs on the Warped Tour. He'll be stoked to hear your story, especially the way you turned to Krsna and then days later He sent you to the Warped Tour for some mercy.

Your sincerity must have been noticed and appreciated by Paramatma.