IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Project:help needed

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hey my friends !!

i'm looking for some devotees who could share their experience or send me some cool information for my project...

I want to write something, who will eventually become a website or a booklet, about spirituality, Krishna Consciousness in particular, in the youth of today...

i'd like to write something, along with photos, that could attract young people to KC. For that, i want cool (and serious) devotees who could share their experiences, send photos,... hardcore devotees, businessmen devotees, gay devotees, techno devotees, skater devotees.... please get in touch, my mail is silvertouch108@.fr

Guest guest

this being kali yoga,

the devotees would want to know you well, photos, experiences, ralizations, etc.

if you can share it, others may.

just because most HK's do not have enemies,

that does not mean they will not hahe enemies.

they all are kafirs to the islamists.

jai sri krishna!

Guest guest

hi again !!

what is this ? i ask for help for a cool project and i get these strange answers !! if you suspectme of anything then write to me qnd we can talk for a while until you trust me or not !! Sunanda

You are welcome to the pictures from the Kingdom of God site below. Most are pictures of Deities and paintings, sculptures from the ISKCON Toronto temple, and some are from Toronto Ratha Yatra '99.

gHari