IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

When all the original "Prabhupada" disciples have left this world?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

What will happen to ISKCON when all the original "Prabhupada" disciples have left this world ?

Disciples of disciples and their disciples ad infinitum will be asked by Sri Krsna to step into the role of spiritual master over the next ten thousand years.

What's the difference. The disciples of ISKCON gurus have already overrun ISKCON. ISKCON has already been been lost.

There is a small group of Prabhupada disciples at the top and a large group of their disciples poised to capture the movement wholesale. Who knows where it will end when there are disciples of a hundred different ISKCON gurus fighting over the temples and assets.

ISKCON is relic now. It is not Prabhupada's movement. By the time the second generation of disciples start the takeover it will be all out war over the temples and properties and ISKCON will have become a burden on Mahaprabhu's movement and a disgrace to Srila Prabhupada.

What could have prevented that? rtvik method.

HK

why are you so negative all the time prabhu,

at least Iskcon are spreading the message of Lord Chaitanya

chanting and dancing in the streets,

which is more than I can say for most people.

maybe because I remember that so many disciples of Srila Prabhupada were expelled from ISKCON to make room for the disciples of the Godbrothers.

Hundreds of Prabhupada's disciples were displaced by the disciples of the Godbrothers.

I am not negative. I am a realist who saw negative things happen and I am just reporting the facts.

HK

Hundreds of Prabhupada's disciples were displaced by the disciples of the Godbrothers

I guess every organization has some corruption innit,

as 'maybe' Iskcon do, but the fact remains they have done,

more for humanity than we can every measure, and prabhu,

like you pointing out... their defects probably dosent help

there cause, im sure if you are a sincere person then Krishna, will send His devotee to you, without any need to,

join Iskcon.

and can anyone really change Iskcon, only SP/krishna can!