IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Brahman

Rate this topic

I think he is brahman realized.

They say brahman is beyond the grasp of words and logic. It logically follows that the words of the one who is in brahman are incomprehensible and his statements make no sense.

When I found the source of great power was nothing It took me a long time to come to a understanding of it, but still I don't know it. I can even say I am so dumb I don't know even nothing. But it's even more, it's the interaction between everything and nothing. Even when everything is nothing.

I don't think we should be so mean and cold to this person. We should talk sweetly, as Krishna is sweet and never says anything negative or hurtful.

Let's not jump on this person like Piranha fish and devour her/him in a frenzy of meanness and pride of self-supremecy!

chill-out.....it's all one baby!

mryabotoetoyou, it is good that you understand what you are saying, but may be you should simplify your explanations to eliminate contradicting your own statements.

Guruvani, you are right, but in this case I am not being harsh at all.

Telling them what we believe, how is that "pride of self-supremecy" or Ego?

There is a clear line between saying "you are an idiot, get a life" and "I am sorry but, you are wrong, because..."