IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Brahman

Rate this topic

brahman is krishna, You are a soul or a small part of brahman.

To think of it, Brahman is like the ocean and you are a drop.

Krishna or Brahman is the ocean and you are droplet. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

But, a droplet cannot think that it is the ocean, because a droplet will always remain a droplet.

It is better for the droplet to listen to the ocean, surrender to the ocean and serve the ocean, because then the droplet will be happy.

If the droplet starts thinking it is the ocean then we have a problem, because it is in delusion.

Your questions are puzzling , because they are not straight forward, but when you said, can the Ocean exist in the droplet, I took it for, can brahman exist in you, and can worlds exist in worlds and creations exist in creations. /images/graemlins/blush.gif sorry if i have misinterpreted you in a wrong way /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Yes , it is true that we can have worlds in worlds and creations in creations. It is true, that they are not more real than a mirage. And , who is having the mirage? you and me, if you want to say what is the difference, then we can say there is no difference between you and me and we are non different because we are both nothing but the self itself (or parts of it) .

However, lets take this into a deeper level. If the "individual" who has forgotten the true nature of the self is being deluded by this world, and the delusion will end when the individual rests.. then what is that resting place? That resting place is krishna. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

My parents got books from swamis like Chinmayananda and venkatesananda, but you see, what they are saying is true, but they are only looking at the half truth, not the whole truth... in the words of prabhupada that is.

It is true that brahman is everything, but as we see from bhagavath Gita, brahman or krishna is also different from everything. Brahman is you, but you are not brahman. In the same way, You are not krishna and can never be krishna, however, Krishna can always be you , and is still you.

What you are is the servant of krishna, it is very hard to know krishna through logical speculation, because logical speculation on Krishna would be like trying to calculate eternity.

You can never calculate eternity, so you can never know your beloved krishna through logical speculation. Brahman only shows himself to his devotees only when they show love and devotion to him.

The droplet cannot have the view of the entire ocean, but it can serve the ocean through love and devotion.

Then the ocean itself will come to the droplet and say, "here , come to me, I love you too". /images/graemlins/smile.gif

What if Krishna is my daughter or son, and Morerea is my wife or husband? You see to believe in something but then believe that something is not possible is another? Would I be wrong to make such a claim? Then there's something called oneness where do you draw the lines? Everyone wants to be right but who is right and who is wrong? To not beleive that Brahman is here right now could be a mistake. Even Ravana knew better did he not?

If my last name is Brahman and my middle name is Harold do you know what my first name is?

Graham? Donald? Knackerton? Anders? Wittgenstein? Pretzel?

I give up.

Are you trying to say that brahman exists everywhere? But such a thing is a fact.

What I don't understand is what you are saying. Are you saying we are all hari?

Because if you are saying we are all hari, you are ofcourse right, but not totally.

I found out that through the jnana yoga we can only gain knowledge enough to sustain a certain thought that brahman exists. Just like we realize that sun exists in the sky.

But we also need to realize that brahman is not just us. He is more than us. Thus transcending us.

We cannot gain Krishna or hari or brahman through meer knowledge, we have to put such a knowledge into practice.

When we try to put such knowledge into practice, we call that bhakthi.

but, I have to say you are wrong. Sorry, I am a little harsh.

But the true living master is Krishna. Not you.

If you are Brahman, then you can manipulate anything. If so, do it now. If you can't do it now, you will never do it ever.

I am sure you can't do it now, because it is not you who controls , it is krishna.