IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

HITLERS BIRTH CERTIFICATE

Rate this topic

What one really needs to find is the mercy of the Vaisnavas.

Searching for Hitler's birth certificate is not too different from looking for a piece of toilet paper in the local sewage treatment plant. Forgive me..... if this is truly a life or death situation. Just a perspective floating by.

Do you have Hiranyakasipu's high school diploma? or Hiranyaksha baptismal record? I've gotten my dirty little mitts on both of those collectors gems. I might trade them both for a Bhakta Billy or Bhaktin Rosine rookie card.... or a batch of really well prepared batch of Gulab jamuns. (You know lots of really sugary rose water and cardamon).

kinda old so my birth certificate might be considered something of a relic (it is officially an antique!) You can tell it was typed with one of those old metal black manual typewriters cause some of the letters are not quite in line with the others.

How much would you give me for it?

You can never be killed at night or in the day....nor killed by any man or beast.... you will never again be called by a telemarketer..... nor will you never again have to buy insurance or pay taxes and.......you will never have to get a job as a Carnie. (I know I am being a little free with the benedictions but what the heck, I've got friends who are connected.) Deal?

your offer is rather tempting particularly the telemarketer thing but... I dunno...the not being killed at night or day nor by man or beast thing sort of has me scared!

Never have to work as a carnie..you say? hmmmm.....

Guest guest

My name is Damien and im looking 4 his b-cerifercet 4 a clas assignment can u give it 2 me?

This was little more than a mad magazine moment amongst friends.

I am sorry the satire flew passed you.

I no longer have Hitler's birth certificate, I sold it to an anonoumous purchaser at auction, (at an healthy profit I will add.)

I do have a pair of Hitler's gym socks from when he tried out for the "Ubber-Motherland, Little League, Combined Basketball, Genocide Tournament". (Oddly he failed to make the team...go figure? I was later told he got bounced because he was too short at the time to drop the poisin gas pellets into the feeder.)

These cotten artifacts are currently on E-Bay and the bidding is fierce so get busy bidding.

Hope this helps your grade.