IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Your opinion requested, please

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Respected Devotees,

Hare Krishna!

I received the following letter from someone in need and would like to help him out. Therefore may I please request your feedback so that I can try to provide the best possible reply. Your opinions are greatly valued and I'll inform him that I've sought your counsel in this regard. Thank you very much and best wishes.

Your servant,

Padmapani das

"Hello I had a brief question on your view on reincarnation and went to different spiritual pages for feedback. I was born normal then had accident then brain damage. The brain does not register much although once smart. Was regular

human walking across the street got hit by byclist then faculties were not there brain went flat and empty. Was born a normal person with normal human faculties. Was having a life going about my business was crossing the street got hit by speeding cyclist and head was slammed against the ground. That was pretty much the end of my head and the person as I knew them. The impact basically

'fried' the head and its human senses. One minute was whole conscious individual the next the head went to blank screen like the person had never been there. Its like the person was 'taken out' but the form kept going with just a shell like feeling and a 'fried head' Why does someone even have to be left like this. Once the person was gone it was just a sickness. Why not just let them go. Why not leave someone either a whole person or just not all, not left 'dusted' off

your human senses. If someone is going to have an accident which is going to 'take out' the head and basically 'take out' the person why leave like this. Why wasnt taken out at accident while the whole person and their head were all

there in one piece. The head just lost its human function like it just went all 'grilled and fried' instead of what it originally was, a head that contained a person. Its cruel

to have to be like this when there was originally a whole person there. I tried to find some good out of it but without the proper brain function I cant even think right anymore. If you have 'blanked out' human mental faculties its really no fun.

Anyway wondered peoples opinions on reincarnation and how can someone just be born a normal human being again after life with disability. Are some lives normal some disabled. When the disabled life is over can you start over again as

a normal person like everyone else and like I thought was the plan. Everyone is born with a 'normal human head' which makes the person. I had this originally there was a person there with all these varying moods and qualities and very bright. I had a good human head. Didnt think I would be 'smoked' out my own body and just left with "stripped feeling' That is not a whole person. It is just a sickness.

Anyway my question is how can someone just be born a normal human being after life with disability. A normal human being with a normal human head, not 'toasted, grilled, reduced' version but the original conscious human model I

originally had. How does this work? I am going to share this with others who have to live with a disability. Thanks for any feedback. Know these are odd questions. Wanted to get spiritual perspective.

Sincerely M****"

Guest guest

<<Anyway my question is

how can someone just be born a normal human being after life with disability.

A normal human being with a normal human head, not 'toasted, grilled, reduced' version

but the original conscious human model I originally had.

How does this work? >>

If one has completely lost the brain function (no memory, no thoughts) then the person really cannot survive independently. such suffering occurs due to past sins 9bad karmas). when the suffering is over, in one or more lives, one does get a normal human birth. there is no eternal hell for any one.

the unfortunate thing is that a braindead person cannot become krishna conscious. however, if such a prson comes in contact with an advanced yogi/devotee, and if the mahatma/saint becomes merciful, then just by a look or a touch, a mahatma can cure such a peson.

when ohthers see such a hopeless condition of a man,

they will hopefully turn towards god

with the paryer that it does not heppen to any one,

and live sinless life.

no one can fully figure out how karma works.

only a few can see other's past and future lives.

jai sri krishna!

Guest guest

Dear M*****,

I'm a bit confused. You say that your brain is grilled and fried, but the thoughts expressed in your letter are very coherent, indicating normal brain function.

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

Hare Krishna.

Thank you very much for your thoughtful replies. Your comments and observations have been carefully noted and are much appreciated. It's wonderful to have the association of Krishna's devotees who, according to the Lord Himself, are the wisest of all (B.G. 7.19).

Thanks again and best wishes.

Your servant,

Padmapani das