IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
JJWANTED

I need some help finding what I believe are called the pages of Agastia

Rate this topic

I may be wrong about the name but I have heard of a monk in India who had a vision of the entire history of the world in perfect detail. he wrote it all down and they are still kept in a town somewhere in india. Does anyone out there know anything about this?

Haribol !

There is a concept about Agasthiyaar Olai , this contains information about each one of the persons , thier birth .. whats thier previous and whats thier next birth is..

Not sure about its Origin , but now a days , ppl cheat in the name of Agasthiyar , jus by mind reading a person and forming a poem on his details

They finally say they read it from the Olai ( which has prepared loong back by agasthiyaar )

These things are merely cheating .. They get the birth time and draw Jathagam for the person , from the Zodiac sign and Jathagam they will predict about the person , that alone is true, the concept of Agasthiyaar is no more true in India.

It very first form was existed and was true .

Madhava Kesava Madhana Gopala !

Srivats

Guest guest

The Cave of Ancients is real, and maybe there is where you need to begin your spiritual search and journey. Search the Cave of Ancients. If you find anymore information on the cave, please email me at hakimuh_76@