IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
livingentity

Vrindavan Map

Rate this topic

I am looking for a map(?) of Vrndavan area - not a modern street map type of thing. I am wanting a diagram (?) of the holy landmarks.

I used to have a very nice book on the area and there was a map in it - the book was loaned out and as happens so often never returned. I can not remember the exact name but one identifying hint is that there were fold-out pages of the auspicious marks on Radha and Krishna's hands and feet.

Does anyone recognize this book?

I have a book called The color Guide to Vrindavan. If you want I'll scan the map that is enclosed. However, it might be a bit difficult as it is very large fold out. So it would have to come in pieces. I can't do it right away, but perhaps on the weekend.

Thank you so much Gauracandra. Please do not go through the trouble - I decided to order this book from Krishna Culture today.

I wish I could remember the name of the book I had. The fold-outs of Sri Sri Radha Krishna's auspicious symbols were wonderful.