IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
PN Prasad

Brahmotsavam Photos

Rate this topic

Haribol !

I am based at chennai , My Mom and brother has gone to Bangalore for my aunties house and today they have been to ISKON , i have told several times not to miss the trip.

I had been there only once.. I called them and heared that they had a wonderful experice being guest to the lords home !

Oh my mind is running as faast as it could to go and see my lord in that temple in Bangalore.. and u wouldnt know how it felt when u posted the link for the pictures.

I wishing him to give me money and time to visit all his places in Kerala , Karnataka and all in north of India.

I know he will call me when he feels like giving me the grace to visit him.

" Oh my Krishna call me over , i am dying to see you ! "

Madhava Kesava Madhana Gopala !

Srivats

Guest guest

I did not see any pictures of Your Guru Dev. Was he there?

Who is he?

Thanks

Alanatha Das

Haribol !

Krishna is soo graceful to me , all these days i never knew i can take a virtual tour on bangalore temple

today jus now i had a tour using the link

http://www.iskconbangalore.org/2.asp

this virtual tour is amazing ....i found like i went to the temple and , in one of the brahmotsavam pictures the interior is alos there and muscians are palying in front .

I am really happy !

Thanks to you for posting the link , you wont be able to understand how i felt after seeing the pictures

Madhava Kesava Madhana Gopala !

Srivats

Guest guest

I'm happy that you really liked all these pictures. I could not go to the Brahmotsavam festival this year. It goes on for 11 days continuously.

However, I had the opportunity to visit the temple during the Brahmotsavam festival last year. It was a feast to the soul.

PS: Dear Alanatha Das, I'm sorry but I could not understand your question. Can you please be more specific?

By the way, I come from a SriVaishnava family (following the footsteps of Ahobila Mutt) and our acharya for the parampara is Sri Ramanujacharya. Our family-deity is Sri YogaNarasimha located at Melkote (near Mysore).

I should say that Prabhupada's teachings have influenced my life to a large extent. Infact, I have to say that I'm trying to follow his teachings. I worship and respect him for his teachings. From him, I have learnt that all religions/sampradayas aim is to increase/develop our love for God.