IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Guru Guru on the wall who is the fairest of them all?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am not the doer of activity according to bhagavad gita verse:prakreter kriyamanani...Also I am not the seer of activity; I cannot see the living sadhu Vaisnava devotee of the Lord. If i think i am the real seer ,I will be cheated by my imperfect senses and cheating mentality filled with ulterior motives and end up taking shelter of a conditioned soul guru. Whereas,if I petition the LOrd in my Heart,imploring,crying,beseeching Him, calling out to the Holy Names,"Please lead me to your pure devotee spiritual master,representative of the Supersoul,I don't want a fashion guru.I only want your own man , a Gaura-priya jana,a radha-priya sakhi" Then Thy Will Shall BE Done,The Lord will incarnate into the spiritual form-direction personality mercy incarnation of whom I can take shelter /images/graemlins/ooo.gif:Sri Guru.

If you sencire in your prayer - Krsna will make the arrangements.

Just don't be a man who honestly prayed to God to win a lotto and after many attempts still not successful. And God finally appears to him and told him "Ppplease buy a ticket".

You can't win a lotto without buying a ticket.

Same way Guru most probably won;t knock in your door and say: I was told to come here and be your Guru may be...

But again if you look back in your life and anilize - Krishna done everything in your life only for your benefit so trust him again.

Or you can call Krishna directly on cell phone:

The phone number is: Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

My devotee is never

Dear guest,

Remember that Krishna makes these arrangements for us. We can se this in Srimad-Bhagavatam in the case of Dhruva. Because his one purpose in life was to get a personal audience with the Supreme Lord, Krishna arranged for him to meet Narada Muni. When an Irish poet, discussing finding a guru with Srila Prabhupada, proposed that the problem is finding a qualified guru, Srila Prabhupada replied that the problem is becoming sincere.

In the meantime, we need to make a sincere effort. That may mean meeting and hearing from several advanced devotees in order to see who actually touches your heart, which devotees' service will help you advance in garnering Krishna's favor. Don't be in a hurry, but don't be passive.