IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Why do I feel sadness?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

What should I do to relife my sadness? I try to keep a stady mind, but sadness keeps on coming back...

When our attachment to material results is not satisfied we become unhappy. Sadness can be avoided by conquering attachment. Still better is to develop proper attachment, attachment to God. That produces happiness.

Sad - is a sanskrit word meaning eternal. We are eternal. We can never really be happy with temporary material engagements. I may seem happy in my dreams, but that is soon finished.

The slogan "Chant and be happy" is true and verifiable free of charge.

Attachment <HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

When our attachment to material results is not satisfied we become

unhappy. Sadness can be avoided by conquering attachment. Still

better is to develop proper attachment, attachment to God. That

produces happiness.

Sad - is a sanskrit word meaning eternal. We are eternal. We can

never really be happy with temporary material engagements. I may

seem happy in my dreams, but that is soon finished.

The slogan "Chant and be happy" ;) is true and verifiable free of charge.

Guest guest

What are you doing to help others? When I'm absorbed in helping others, my personal problems fly far away.

Guest guest

What are you doing to help others? When I'm absorbed in helping others, my personal problems fly far away.

This is the best cure for tamasic depression and saddness.

It seems that these feelings cannot be dealt directly with beacause selfcentered effort will only increase tamas and rajas which are the sources of depression.

Instead of trying to remove our depression by isolate selfcentered effort, we should try to engage in service of others forgetting about ourselves.

Attachment <HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

When our attachment to material results is not satisfied we become

unhappy. Sadness can be avoided by conquering attachment. Still

better is to develop proper attachment, attachment to God. That

produces happiness.

Sad - is a sanskrit word meaning eternal. We are eternal. We can

never really be happy with temporary material engagements. I may

seem happy in my dreams, but that is soon finished.

The slogan "Chant and be happy" ;) is true and verifiable free of charge.

This is true, I am dealing with clients all the time which have the same problems, they feel sad for this reason or another.

99% of the time they want some material quick fix and so I put them into trance and reframe some of their thoughts to become more positive. Techniques like nlp or eft can be very helpful.

Unfortunately these quick fixes do not solve the real problem which is birth old age disease and death, the results of hypnosis, they are also temporary, because the client will continue to perform sinful activities and getting the same results as before in due course.

Unless we change what we are doing we will continue to receive all these unwanted things. I wish I could tell more of my clients these truths, unfortunately they are not interested most of them and so they will go on receiving bad karma until they wake up and begin to ask questions inquiring about the Absolute Truth.

So if you are some one like this or have been, then begin to inquire about this and not about quick fixes which could enable you to continue exactly with those activities, which have given you the results of feeling sad and unhappy.

You should also consider that all that what you have done before have not given you happiness and therefor you ought to try something different, unless you always want the same results, makes sense doesnt it?