IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Do you have to keep on having a steady mind on everything? Can you not get involved in materials things, such as friends, getting girls, and stuff like that?

Guest guest

yes steady mind on spiritual reality and love of God.you would slowly advance.then you would become very friendly to all souls and whoever you see you would try to make them aware of Krishna's love.your gf would also become a devotee and she would give you emotional support.this way you husband and wife would get purified and finall be able to return to the kingdom of God.

Joy

Guest guest

we live in material world...stuff is needed to maintain our bodies so that God's work could be done.also our duty is to take all souls with us back home back to Godhead.if we use material things like money,books,computer,dvds,etc to preach about God's love then they are no longer material they become spiritual.just like a candle it is material but as soon as it is offered to Krishna it becomes spiritual and purified.

Joy

Guest guest

It is neccecary to have relations with other people if you want to function in this world. We humans are social creatures and we need other people around. If you reached a very high level of devotion to Krishna and got vairagya you can always take sanyasa.

Satyameva jayate

Haribol !

Sounds wierd , Ghari i feel the pciture next to your postings , sri chaitanya ji ( right ?!) , he is so lively and now i felt like he is smiling towards me as if a real human do , i can see his cheek moving , his eyelids. I think i am sounding very very wierd , but i had this experiance now !

Madhava Kesava Madhana Gopala !

Srivats