IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

God does not exist.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

to all you drones out there that pray to a book, i would just like to inform you that this "god" you speak of...does not exsist. he is a figment of your imagination, and all the "miracles" you think he has blessed you with for worshiping him is an act of luck or phenomenon. one day, some one was bored, and decided to trick the world into thinking that god is real. if god was in fact real, then what about al the other religions that there are? do all those poeple go to hell for choosing the wroing religion? i think not. religion is a hoax and you are all cattle for believing in such nonsense and to believe in something that has nver een proven, other than in words and "miracles" that have occured.

Guest guest

even if you are right,it is better for you to believe

that god does exist.

psychologicaly speaking you will be happier if you believe

in eternal life rather then eternal nothingness.

so for all of your help, no thanx !

to all you drones out there that pray to a book, i would just like to inform you that this "god" you speak of...does not exsist.

One of God's qualities is that he is all knowing. Aren't you indirectly claiming to be God by making such a statement? I mean you have analyzed all there is and concluded there is no God. Who but God could do that?

Guest guest

ok, what ever you say,

but we will believe it.

does it hurt you in any way?

you see, we have no interest to change what ever you believe. in contrast, muslims are interested in converting you to islam, even by force, or kill you.

how you like it?

did you ever say to a muslim that allha is just an imagination?

jai sri prabhupada!

Guest guest

u and ur anti-muslim agenda again.

it's quite entertaininng to see how u can twist every thread into a tirade on how evil muslims are. u should be a philosopher. or a theologian. take ur pick.

Guest guest

Its just Madhav. Actually, he is getting better /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Guest guest

ok what do you think of near death experiences.

there are some interesting ones of atheists.

www.near-death.com

Tell us what you think after reading them.

Joy

Guest guest

to all you drones out there that pray to a book, i would just like to inform you that this "god" you speak of...does not exsist. he is a figment of your imagination, and all the "miracles" you think he has blessed you with for worshiping him is an act of luck or phenomenon. one day, some one was bored, and decided to trick the world into thinking that god is real. if god was in fact real, then what about al the other religions that there are? do all those poeple go to hell for choosing the wroing religion? i think not. religion is a hoax and you are all cattle for believing in such nonsense and to believe in something that has nver een proven, other than in words and "miracles" that have occured.

This is what is said by tons of athiests. That does not make it fact. Because you have had no spiriutal experience (gee, I wonder why), you cannot relate or comprehend. Actually you too have a religion. Athiesm.

The replies you received on this thread are kind, though leaving it as if we have no solid, convincing philosophy or evidence. Because I am in a hurry, you lucked out. I don't have time to offer these things either. But it remains true that merely because you say God does not exist, doesn't make it fact. Just as you claim we can't prove God exists, you also cannot prove He doesnt. And I wonder what makes you think you are my authority to "inform" me of anything, or tell me what to believe or not believe anyhohw. It makes athiests feel good to put down those with faith, to name-call them, or to put down God. Empowerment for the insecure.

But I do not say all these things with malace, tho I will not fit into any preconceived mold you may have that religionists will roll over or turn the other cheek when you call them cattle, foolish, or any other name.

I wonder if you are baseing your understandings on the Bible? If that is the case, I think most here will tell you the Bible has been tampered with, the churches twist things, and religious experiences based on being cheated are hard to come by. We would not be in disagreement there.

We respect all religions, see them as also making spiriutal advancement, as well as know the connection between them. We do not focus on miracles either. And we do not say everyone goes to hell. It seems you must be looking for the Christian message boards. :-)

Guest guest

i am only a krishna das, and love prabhupada

for spreading KC.

did i lie about islam, you think?

to tell the truth is the habit of vedic people.

jai sri prabhupada!

Guest guest

You see many stars in the sky at night, but nor when the sun rises. Can you therefore say that there are no stars in the heavens during the day? O man, because you cannot find God in the days of your ignorance, say not there is no God.