IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kailasa

top ---MADHURYA rasa---

Rate this topic

Yours can operate in many moods. Not in one. Spiritual life can have many moods. Pure devotee means that the operates in many moods with out mistakes.

The false ego is an element of the material nature. While we were not cleared, how we shall be free from him? It simply change of the form. Too most and desire. Simply change of the form.

Humility means that I repeat Hare Krisna, I read lectures or I listen to lectures, preach from a door to a door.

I am restrained therefore I do not expose myself most better and I do not like when others represent me as the best. Gopala bhatta Goswami has told - " please do not mention my name in CC". This real humility, it not imitation. Not so - I have heard as all should be and now have decided to simulate.

It is not necessary to simulate, simply preach and endow 50 % if you apply for humility. For whom is this cheap stuff necessary - we live for themselves, glorifying THEMSELVES as - the guru, the country, the realization, the circles and so on?

If yours want to reach the top of spiritual life, follow for Prabhupada and His true followers. Other it only a preliminary statement.

Games of the God are not material. If the person thinks that spiritual separation it not well she simply understands nothing. Spiritual separation this SUPREME display of internal energy. The MAXIMUM. Lord Caitanya enjoys such mood is boundless. A meeting - separation Krisna lila this one. But separation Gaura lila this another.

Separation Gaura lila it separation Krisna lila increased is boundless. Separation Krisna lila enriches a meeting. But meeting Gaura lila enriches separation.

That that concerns to Jaganatha Puri it is a secret theme. But those who remain in Navadvipa test the same taste. They test double separation their taste even more. Srivasa Pandit for example remained in Kumarahatta, it near to Сalcutta.

You will not understand correctly others acarya with out SP. If you want to reach Krisna lila also it it is really possible to make only through mood Lord Caitanya.

Madhavendra Puri has given this seed of love to the God and it has blossomed in Lord Caitanya. This seed of love has not blossomed as pure sambhoga Krisna lila is simply wrong understanding.

Gosvamis were in this mood in Vrndavana. Lord Caitnya sourse Krisna lila ("The pleasure potency transforms the original Absolute Truth, Sri Krsna, into two forms"). Gosvamis describe Krisna lila for this mood. It ---GAURA lila--- why you do not want it to understand?

" Separation from Krsna is better than meeting Him. When I meet Him there is only one Krsna, but when I am separated from Him the three worlds become filled with Krsnas. "

Srila Rupa Gosvami

These are spiritual categories, it not material life. These are spiritual separation, it is the form of the supreme ecstasy. In Krisna lila devotee operate with one image, in Gaura lila they operate with other image under plan Lord.

Radha loves Krisna therefore all gopis loves Krisna. They expansion Radha?

" Separation from Krsna is better than meeting Him. When I meet Him there is only one Krsna, but when I am separated from Him the three worlds become filled with Krsnas. "

Srila Rupa Gosvami

If we envy the God we COME in a material world. If envy to other alive essences at us not so strong then we can rise on the maximum planets. On Vaikuntha the person can have a body similar to a body of the God and have unlimited riches worshipping Lord Narayana. On Vaikuntha there is no envy and sexual relations between alive essences, or they are not allocated in any way. The spiritual world is absolute. If we are caused we think that there is a difference because in a material world there is such difference. But it not a material world.

In Dvaraka the person can have svakiya rasa. She has in this case not only Riches but also the God in the "property".

In Vrindavana it parakiya rasa. The left wing, the right wing. But all this serves for Krisna.

If spiritual envy does not dominate, the person has no personal relations and serves is disinterestedly similar manjari. Therefore manjari get the widest access.

But mood Lord Caitanya is higher.

" Separation from Krsna is better than meeting Him... three worlds become filled with Krsnas. "In Lord Caitanyas lila the loving exchanges reach their quintessence. "

It is top of a love exchange. It is top ---MADHURYA rasa---. It not meeting-separation Krisna lila, is other spiritual aspect.

To this also learns SP. Principles are necessary for this purpose, for prema bhakti. These are principles varnasrama, these are principles of spiritual life, these are principles prema bhakti.

In varnasrama and on political battles principles are necessary for the statement of in the "supreme" caste. But it is principles prema bhakti and in Gaura lila they operate in both directions.

If we preach if we endow 50 % or 100 % of everything if we accept the responsibility and if we try to follow principles or follow them we and shall be cleared.

It is a deceit that the soul was born in a material world. The soul is eternal and always has a spiritual body.

As it is wrong that your rasa depends from rasa guru.

"Revatinandana: But if somebody else may become, say, a devotee of Lakсmй-Nдrдyaлa, then is it to be understood that he, then, because he has become devotee of a follower of Laskmi-Nдrдyaлa, he may come to associate with Lakсmй-Nдrдyaлa?

Prabhupдda: No, no. It is not that. A devotee is not particular follower of Lakсmй-Nдrдyaлa, not of Kеслa. One who is pure devotee, he knows both the line is as perfect. He may be, a spiritual master is devotee of Rдdhд-Kеслa, but his disciple may be a devotee of Lakсmй-Nдrдyaлa. It does not hamper. It does not matter, because They are the same. Rдmдdi-mьrtiсu kalд-niyamena tiсцhan. They are all one. When we say “Kеслa,” He includes everyone—Rдma, Nдrдyaлa, Viслu, everyone..."

SP acarya for all kali yuga, He acarya golden age (10 000) and up to last devotee kali yuga. Not be fools, do not follow envy. Not be materialists, do not think that relations Radha-Krisna are material. Do not think that a meeting better separation, as it on the contrary.

These are spiritual emotions, it is spiritual love. At you is guru, but try to understand a difference between guru and acarya. Acarya it is eternally released person. And He should not collect knowledge on small slices. Read books SP it is real way for raganuga bhakti in mood Lord Caitanya.

We only gather in an spiritual world, and acarya comes HERE from an spiritual world. Therefore do not think that you above Him. SP can release A LOT OF installed, His scope is those.

Be not afraid, SP and HIS! parampara will give you the BEST. Do not doubt. But to serve SP not always it is easy, because He is great.

Hare Krisna.

Guest guest

Be not afraid, SP and HIS! parampara will give you the BEST. Do not doubt. But to serve SP not always it is easy, because He is great.

Ask some senior devotees about parampara and madhurya rasa.

Some month ago you did not even know how to spell the word madhurya, or the meaning of brahma madhva gaudya sampradaya, and now you are the teacher.

for a GBC politician that tries to hide himself under the word prabhupada is good enough

but Gopaldasa is far better.

Let him do it.

Guest guest

****Ask some senior devotees about parampara and madhurya rasa.

What spiritual authorities you do bear in mind?

***Some month ago you did not even know how to spell the word madhurya, or the meaning of brahma madhva gaudya sampradaya, and now you are the teacher.

My dear boy why you did solve that I do appear in the role of spiritual teacher? You do know svarupa SP? You can say His name?

On the favor of the spiritual teacher of blind it can see lame and it can pass mountains. Here FORUM and here does go CONSIDERATION you can that that say on the theme? Or you only pair of months as did learn the words of madhur'ya?

***for a GBC politician

Your to guru does not have spiritual vision? You do not see the souls realized yourselves? You videte only YOURSELVES in the very good light, but since others so do not think, you DO CONSTANTLY DEFAME them?

***that tries to hide himself under the word prabhupada

They follow for Prabhupada and so to be held are further from the insulters. You nothing know about Prabhupada and so constantly you minimize it attempting to occupy his place. Not truth whether friend?

You lay so, that if you do not end to make insult you they will saw down as rotten tree. Shrila Prabhupada gives to you favor attempting to engage similar insulters in the devoted service. This is His plan. What you do know about this? /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Guest guest

You will excuse, that that the browser incorrectly worked. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Guest guest

CC 2.16.281

tabu vrndavana yaha' loka sikhaite

seita karibe, tomara yei laya citte

"Although wherever You stay is Vrndavana, You still go to Vrndavana just to instruct people . Otherwise, You do whatever You think best."

PURPORT

It was not essential for Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to go to Vrndavana, for wherever He stayed was immediately converted to Vrndavana. Indeed, there was also the River Ganges, the River Yamuna and all other places of pilgrimage. This was also expressed by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu Himself when He danced in the Ratha-yatra. At that time He said that His very mind was Vrndavana (mora-mana--vrndavana). Because His mind was Vrndavana, all the pastimes of Radha and Krsna were taking place within Himself . Nonetheless, just to teach people, He visited bhauma-vrndavana,

(....)

Aradhyo bhagavan vrajesa-tanayas tad-dhama vrndavanam : according to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's philosophy, Lord Sri Krsna and His abode, Vrndavana, are equally worshipable. Sometimes materialistic people who have no spiritual understanding go to Vrndavana as tourists. One who goes to Vrndavana with such materialistic vision cannot derive any spiritual benefit. Such a person is not convinced that Krsna and Vrndavana are identical. Since they are identical, Vrndavana is as worshipable as Lord Krsna. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's vision (mora-mana-vrndavana) is different from the vision of an ordinary materialistic person. At the Ratha-yatra festival, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, absorbed in the ecstasy of Srimati Radharani, dragged Lord Krsna back to Vrndavana-dhama . Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu spoke of this in the verses beginning ahus ca te (Madhya 13.136).

In Srimad-Bhagavatam (10.84.13) it is stated:

yasyatma-buddhih kunape tridhatuke

svadhih kalatradisu bhauma ijya-dhih

yat-tirtha-buddhih salile na karhicij

janesv abhijnesu sa eva gokharah

"A human being who identifies this body made of three elements with his self, who considers the by-products of the body to be his kinsmen, who considers the land of birth as worshipable, and who goes to the place of pilgrimage simply to take a bath rather than meet men of transcendental knowledge there, is to be considered like an ass or a cow."

Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu personally renovated Vrndavana-dhama and advised His chief disciples, Rupa and Sanatana, to develop it and open it to attract the spiritual vision of the general populace . At present there are about five thousand temples in Vrndavana, and still our society, the International Society for Krishna Consciousness, is constructing a huge, magnificent temple for the worship of Lord Balarama, Radha-Krsna and Guru-Gauranga. Since there is no prominent Krsna-Balarama temple in Vrndavana, we are attempting to construct one so that people will be attracted to Krsna-Balarama, or Nitai-Gauracandra . Vrajendra-nandana yei, saci suta haila sei. Narottama dasa Thakura says that Balarama and the son of Maharaja Nanda have advented Themselves as Gaura-Nitai. To propagate this fundamental principle, we are establishing a Krsna-Balarama temple to broadcast to the world that worship of Gaura-Nitai is the same as worship of Krsna-Balarama.

Although it is very difficult to enter into the Radha-Krsna pastimes, most of the devotees of Vrndavana are attracted to the Radha-Krsna lila . However, since Nitai-Gauracandra are direct incarnations of Balarama and Krsna, we can be directly in touch with Lord Balarama and Lord Krsna through Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Nityananda Prabhu. Those who are highly elevated in Krsna consciousness can enter into the pastimes of Radha-Krsna through the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu . It is said: sri-krsna-caitanya radha-krsna nahe anya. Sri Krsna Caitanya Mahaprabhu is a combination of Radha and Krsna.

(.....)

Although anyone living in Vrndavana somehow or other is benefited, the real Vrndavana is appreciated only by a pure devotee.

(.....)

Because we live in the temples of Radha-Krsna and continuously hold hari-nama-sankirtana-the chanting of Hare Krsna-we consequently live in Vrndavana and nowhere else. We are also following in the footsteps of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu by attempting to construct a temple in Vrndavana for our disciples throughout the world to visit.

Guest guest

***Because His mind was Vrndavana, all the pastimes of Radha and Krsna were taking place within Himself

Yes in His mood.

Guest guest

***Those who are highly elevated in Krsna consciousness can enter into the pastimes of Radha-Krsna through the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu

Yes, but it is not all purpose teach Caitanya Mahaprabhu.

May be I am take you citation late.

Has 2 lila - Krisna lila and Gaura lila. Devotee Gaura lila has svarupa Krisna lila automatically work in mood Gaura lila. But some devotee reach Krisna lila through the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. It is spiritual deep theme.

Imho first devotee not understand this, his understand -through the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu - Krisna lila, no more.

This purpose SP speak read Me books, with out Me books you not understand this matter. He preach this mood Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu.

Thanks.

Guest guest

These transcendental affairs can be understood on two platforms. One is called elevated, and the other is called superelevated. The loving affairs exhibited in Dvaraka are the elevated form. The superelevated position is reached in the manifestations of the pastimes of Vrndavana. The attitude of Lord Caitanya is certainly superelevated.

"- From the life of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, an INTELLIGENT person engaged in pure devotional service can understand that He always felt separation from Krisna within Himself.

- In that separation He SOMETIMES felt that He had found KRISNA and was enjoying the meeting.

- The significance of this separation and meeting is VERY SPECIFIC.

- If someone tries to understand the exalted position of Lord Caitanya without knowing THIS, he is sure to MISUNDERSTAND it. ..."

"In the final portion of His pastimes, Lord Caitanya was obsessed with the madness of separation from Lord Krsna. He acted in erroneous ways and talked deliriously.

PURPORT

Lord Sri Caitanya exhibited the HIGHEST stage of the feelings of a devotee in separation from the Lord. This exhibition was sublime because He was completely perfect in the feelings of separation. Materialists, however, cannot understand this. ...But the Lord is understood only in pursuance of the principles laid down by the Gosvamis, headed by Svarupa Damodara.

"The last twelve years were simply devoted to relishing the pastimes of Kеслa in separation within the heart of the Lord.

PURPORT

...This ecstatic feeling of separation was specifically advocated by Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu through His actual demonstrations.

Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu has taught everyone that one should not be overly anxious to see the Lord, but should rather feel separation from Him in ecstasy. It is actually better to feel separation from Him than to desire to see Him face to face.

---------------------------

Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu wanted to POINT OUT this intense love of Krsna exhibited by Madhavendra Puri. All Caitanya Mahaprabhus devotees later followed in the footsteps of Madhavendra Puri, serving the Lord without personal considerations.

Madhya 4.179

Worship in separation is considered by the Gaudiya-Madhva-sampradaya to be the TOPMOST level of devotional service. According to this conception, the devotee thinks of himself as very poor and neglected by the Lord.

Such an ecstatic feeling is the HIGHEST form of devotional service. Because Krsna had gone to Mathura, Srimati Radharani was very much affected, and She expressed Herself thus: “My dear Lord, because of Your separation My mind has become overly agitated. Now tell Me, what can I do? I am very poor and You are very merciful, so kindly have compassion upon Me and let Me know when I shall see You.” Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was ALWAYS expressing the ecstatic emotions of Srimati Radharani that She exhibited when She saw Uddhava at Vrndavana. Similar feelings, experienced by Madhavendra Puri, are expressed in this verse. Therefore, Vaisnavas in the Gaudiya-Madhva-sampradaya say that the ecstatic feelings experienced by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu during His appearance came from Sri Madhavendra Puri through Isvara Puri. All the devotees in the line of the Gaudiya-Madhva-sampradaya accept these principles of devotional service.

--------------------------

I offer my respectful obeisances unto Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who is compared to a cloud that pours water on fields of grain, which are like devotees suffering due to a shortage of rain. Separation from Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is like a drought, but when the Lord returns, His presence is like a nectarean rain that falls on all the grains and saves them from perishing.

Madhya 10.2

There are two kinds of transcendental feelings for those engaged in the worship of the Lord. One is called sambhoga, and the other is called viraha. According to authorities in the disciplic line, viraha worship is more palatable than sambhoga worship. Sambhoga takes place in direct touch, whereas viraha takes place without such direct contact. Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu taught us to accept viraha worship. In the present state of affairs we cannot make any direct touch with the Personality of Godhead. But if we practice the viraha mode of worship we can transcendentally realize the presence of the Lord MORE lovingly than in His presence.

Without love of Godhead there is no meaning even to direct contact. During the presence of the Lord there were thousands and thousands of men, but because they were not in love of Godhead they could hardly realize the Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna. Therefore we must first activate our dormant love of Godhead by following the prescribed rules and by following in the footsteps of the authorities who are actually fixed in love of Godhead. The gopis provide the highest example of such unalloyed love of Godhead, and Lord Caitanya at the ---ULTIMATE--- stage of realization displayed the viraha worship in the mood of the gopis.

In the mundane world there is also some shadow of such viraha. A loving wife, husband, or friend may for some time be maddened by the absence of the beloved. Such a state of mind, however, is not permanent. The loving husband or wife takes to another and forgets everything of the past. This is so because there is no reality to such relationships in the material world.

The spiritual situation, however, is completely different. A bona fide lover of God could never forget Him, even in exchange for everything else. The devotee of the Lord cannot be happy in any circumstance without the Lord. In the absence of the Lord the devotee associates with Him by remembering His separation, and because the Lord is absolute, the devotees feeling of separation is transcendentally ---MORE RELISABLE--- than direct contact. This is possible only when we develop GENUE LOVE for Him.

Lord Caitanyas Mission

Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu instructed His disciples to write books on the Science of Krsna, a task which those who follow Him have continued to carry out down to the present day. The elaborations and expositions on the philosophy taught by Lord Caitanya are in fact most voluminous, exacting and consistent due to the system of disciplic succession. Although Lord Caitanya was widely renowned as a scholar in His youth, He left only eight verses, called Siksastaka. These eight verses clearly reveal His mission and precepts. These supremely valuable prayers are translated herein.

(...)

Introduction

[Originally delivered as five morning lectures on Caitanya-caritamrta—the authoritative biography of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, by Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami—before the International Society for Krishna Consciousness, New York City, April 10–14, 1967.]

The word caitanya means living force. As living entities, we can move, but a table cannot because it does not possess living force. Movement and activity may be considered to be signs or symptoms of the living force. Indeed, it may be said that there can be no activity without the living force. Although the living force is present in the material condition, it is not amеta, immortal. The words caitanya-caritдmеta, then, may be translated as “the character of the living force in immortality.”

[“the character of the living force in immortality.” It is eternal lila, it not material activity.]

I offer my respectful obeisances unto Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who is compared to a cloud that pours water on fields of grain, which are like devotees suffering due to a shortage of rain. Separation from Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is like a drought, but when the Lord returns, His presence is like a nectarean rain that falls on all the grains and saves them from perishing.

Madhya 10.2

----------------------------

Please do not write to me all this from the point of view Krisna lila. It very clearly that is necessary siddha deha and then it is necessary to enter the direct relations (similar greater you to understand be not capable). I simply try explain to you sense Gaura lila if you want to speak about highest or about gaudiya vaisnavism.

The devoted service is absolute, therefore if the person is engaged under a management, all occurs "automatically".

In due course you will enter in ISKCON if your own "greatness" will not fall on yours. /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

"- From the life of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, an itelligent person engaged IN PURE DEVOTIONAL SERVISE can understand that He ALWAYS felt separation from Krisna within Himself.

- In that SEPARATION He sometimes felt that He had found KRISNA and was enjoying the meeting.

- The significance of this separation and meeting is VERY SPECIFIC. [it is top internal energy and mood Lord, without pure devotee you it never will understand.]

- IF SOMEONE TRIES TO UNDERSTAND the exalted position of Lord Caitanya without knowing THIS, he is sure to MISUNDERSTAND it. ..."

-----------------------------

Prabhupada in mood Lord Caitanya and He is avatara Lord Caitanya. But He has avesa Lord Nityananda too and Advaita Acarya. In Krisna lila He in sakhya rasa, but in this case He not work in this mood, it is not important in this case. Srila Prabhupada preach madhurya vipralambha - it is His mood. All - Krisna lila, Dvaraka, Vaikuntha has accepted birth in lila Lord Caitanya, because Lord Caitanya God and all spiritual world were "born" from this mood. The God tests desire to enjoy and "occurs" Vrindavan, Dvaraka and all Vaikuntha. Then He AGAIN accepts the primary form with other spiritual sense. It is Lord Caitanya - Supreme Personality of Godhed - Sri Krisna Caitanya.

"...we should know that Lord Sri Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead"

Srila Prabhupada maha bhagavata.

Everyone acarya opens a temple of HIS deities in Vrindavana. It parampara. He is pure devotee Lord Caitanya, hence main deities it Gaura-Nitai. It temple name Krisna-Balaram. Or not? The person can not be in madhurya Krisna lila and open a temple Krisna-Balaram, it is nonsense.

Devotees Lord Caitanya are in mood Srimati Radharani [Lord Caitanya] or are Her expansion in this mood, therefore they worship Krisna basically and as "never" have of the direct relations. Not having the direct relations they are at top madhurya rasa if you can it understand. Whether you can understand it even theoretically?

SBT describes this mood in the beginning as Saranagati and then conducts in Krisna lila. Srila Prabhupada conducts in this mood Lord Caitanya and Gosvamis directly. ---IT IS--- a mature fruit of all fidelity. He very much ripened and was carefully transferred on a parampara. In him already there is ALL - Vaikuntha, Goloka, Krisna lila, but all this is in the form vipralamha - VERY SPECIFIC.

It also is what I spoke SP - " I has given you all ". Only those who deviates the doctrine SP can not understand it. And those who follows for SP - will understand all and others acarya and Krisna lila and more than Krisna lila.

It is the spiritual books, it not the books of the entertaining stories. Therefore to take advantage of them and understand their person can in parampara and with the help of devoted service.

--------------------------

"Regarding the new prayer addition "Namaste sarasvate devau. . .", I think you can change the word "devau" into "deve" to make it compatible with sarasvate. Sarasvate is locative, so you can change the word to "deve" to make it fit, or it can be made "devam". "Devam" is the accusative singular and "deve" is the locative singular, so both can be used, but I think "deve" will be most fitting word."

"So offering respect to the spiritual master means to remember some of his activities. Some of his activities. Just like you offer respect to your spiritual master, namas te sarasvate deve gaura-vani-pracarine. This is the activity of your spiritual master, that he is preaching the message of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu and hes a disciple of Sarasvati Thakura. Namas te sarasvate. You should pronounce it sarasvate, not sarasvati. Sarasvati is the, my spiritual master. So his disciple is sarasvate. Sarasvate deve gaura-vani-pracarine. These are the activities. What is the activities of your spiritual master? Hes simply preaching the message of Lord Caitanya. That is his business. What is the message of Lord Caitanya? Lord Caitanyas message is that you go and speak everyone about Krsna and Krsnas message. This is called parampara system. Caitanya Mahaprabhu, as disciple of Isvara Puri, He is preaching Krsna consciousness. And similarly, in the disciplic succession of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the Gosvamis, saт-gosvami, Sri Rupa, Sanatana, Bhatta Raghunatha, Sri Jiva, Gopala-bhatta, Dasa Raghunatha. Vande rupa-sanatanau raghu-yugau sri-jiva-gopalakau."

"Sri Anupama was the father of Srila Jiva Gosvami and youngest brother of Sri Sanatana Gosvami and Sri Rupa Gosvami. His former name was Vallabha, but after Lord Caitanya met him He gave him the name Anupama. Because of working in the Muslim government, these three brothers were given the title Mullik. Our personal family is connected with the Mulliks of Mahatma Gandhi Road in Calcutta, and we often used to visit their Radha-Govinda temple. They belong to the same family as we do. (Our family gotra, or original genealogical line, is the Gautama-gotra, or line of disciples of Gautama Muni, and our surname is De.) But due to their accepting the posts of Zamindars in the Muslim government, they received the title Mullik. Similarly, Rupa, Sanatana and Vallabha were also given the title Mullik. Mullik means "lord." Just as the English government gives rich and respectable persons the title "lord," so the Muslims give the title Mullik to rich, respectable families that have intimate connections with the government. The title Mullik is found not only among the Hindu aristocracy but also among Muslims. This title is not restricted to a particular family but is given to different families and castes. The qualifications for receiving it are wealth and respectabilityi

Sanatana Gosvami and Rupa Gosvami belonged to the Bharadvaja-gotra, which indicates that they belonged either to the family or disciplic succession of Bharadvaja Muni. As members of the Krsna consciousness movement we belong to the family, or disciplic succession, of Sarasvati Gosvami, and thus we are known as Sarasvatas. Obeisances are therefore offered to the spiritual master as sarasvata-deva, or a member of the Sarasvata family (namas te sarasvate deve), whose mission is to broadcast the cult of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu (gaura-vani-pracarine) and to fight with impersonalists and voidists (nirvisesa-sunyavadi-pascatya-desa-tarine). This was also the occupational duty of Sanatana Gosvami, Rupa Gosvami and Anupama Gosvami."

-------------------------

Trivikrama: Jaya Srila Prabhupada.

nama om viсnu padaya krsna-presthaya bhu-tale

srimate bhaktivedanta-svamin iti namine

namas te sarasvate devam gaura-vani-pracarine

nirvisesa-sunyavadi pascatya-desa-tarine

Srila Prabhupada, today I made arrangements for my tickets. Ill be leaving Saturday. So youre leaving Friday, so its just nice.

Prabhupada: Youre going to?

Trivikrama: Hong Kong first, make sure Dai Nippon gets printed nicely.

Prabhupada: They have got a press in Hong Kong?

Trivikrama: Yes. At least an office. Im not... Tamala Krsna said there was a press, but Im not sure.

Prabhupada: What is this?

Hari-sauri: It says here that this is possibly the very first newspaper article of your arrival in the West. This is, er, this was written at the time that you, the very first month you were there.

Prabhupada: Oh, yes. Butler.

Trivikrama: It says you may stay for one month (laughs).

Prabhupada: Hmm?

Hari-sauri: It says you have come for one month as a commissioner to preach bhakti-yoga in the West.

Prabhupada: Called me "Ambassador." It is a very old article. Where you got it?

Guest guest

Do you know Seva Kunja?

Do you know some sweet transcendental loving pastimes (madhura lila) in connection with it?

In fact you give no explanation on bhakti rasa tattva or

in particular on madhura rasa tattva, nor on madhura lila.

Guest guest

***Do you know some sweet transcendental loving pastimes (madhura lila) in connection with it?

"madhurya" bhakta. You not know, then you not able understand matter. Write on theme madhurya bhakta.

**In fact you give no explanation on bhakti rasa tattva or

in particular on madhura rasa tattva, nor on madhura lila.

They not understand means - Gaudiya sampradaya.