IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kailasa

The real riches

Rate this topic

Money.

I shall save money. I shall fold them in chests, not missing any copeck. Operating very artfully, it is better to be realed beggars, in the evenings going down in a cellar and with burning eyes to touch desired treasure. Similarly to mad, I shall collect silver, bronze and gold coins. Not losing seconds, it is necessary to save money in the form of a sacred name.

With heart filled with greed, I shall collect a sacred name, worshipping him. I shall collect even a shadow of a sacred name. I shall save mechanical sing, counting up the riches of circles, but even I as shall appreciate the unique name. Even the unique sacred name shined similarly to a brilliant. And in a dark cellar I curious his light. Therefore as it is possible to not appreciate even one name? It is possible certainly to try to receive as much as possible spiritual money, this feeling is familiar to me, but in fact it is necessary as and to feel taste? Testing great rise, nevertheless it is necessary to estimate each of sacred names.

Certainly to spend a sacred name for what purchase that of dim subjects it it is too reckless. I as am not so rich what to distribute a sacred name, not, not, for any requitals I shall not give anybody not a stiver.

Bank.

I have decided to enclose the the capital in reliable bank. Having terrified from greed and not trusting no one soul I invest all that at me is in a sacred name. I have sold the house, family and all relatives, for some syllables of a sacred name. I as have exchanged the friendship and love for a sacred name. Maliciously grinning, I look at people which think to keep the riches what that in other way.

Everyone aspires to increase the material image, but current of time transforms all into sand. Having come in bank, everyone sooner or later finds out that all his riches became sand. But having deceived the whole world, I have enclosed all in a sacred name! Who that does not see value of a sacred name, filling the pockets the first class sand. O as I envy them! They are owners of the big heaps of sand! On this sand even except for one two weeds also bring up can nothing. As I am unfortunate, having exchanged sand for a sacred name! I cry day and night damning the destiny.

Collection.

I have decided to start to collect. The some people collect marks, the some people collect badges, but I have stopped the a choice on a sacred name. Except for that that it is valuable and is eternal, it also is beautiful. Even if to look at him from apart, it is attractive. Therefore I have decided to collect a sacred name. I have started an album of a sacred name and from time to time I thumb through him, it why that does not bother. As that is strange that one sacred name can have so much shades. As the inveterate collector I attentively consider a sacred name and sometimes even I sort him. Who that can tell what to sort a sacred name is offensive. I agree, I sort him only with the purpose to increase taste and what better to distinguish shades. We remember - the purpose of life this happiness? Certainly the happiness, therefore having started to distinguish a little, is possible to increase a little happiness for the beginning.

As the real collector I as sometimes exchange the sacred names on equivalent others. Actually each skilled collector always aspires to find the best samples of a sacred name. Always it is necessary to look at authenticity of a sacred name, avoiding fakes. Certainly the sacred name, even counterfeit, too has value, nevertheless for collection it is necessary to find a little real pearls a sacred name. As it is necessary to have an accurate album with the review of classics of a sacred name and the brochure on fakes.

Way to free life, freedom and unlimited to happiness (it when is a lot of money).

What to live freely and happily, it is necessary to find a source of growing riches and it is reliable to enclose in the property. It is possible to enclose under interests, having transferred a part of riches in reliable hands. But as it is better to continue to work, continuously increasing cash. It is necessary to become the good usurer, at a sight defining reliability borrower and it is clear that if there is an opportunity to receive money more and more, never it is necessary to miss such opportunity, therefore it is better to continue to work. Having started the career with ordinary misers, being gradually improved and having risen on a level of the real judge of money, further it is possible to create handicraft factory and to develop him up to a level of large manufacture.

Then it is possible to develop and up to a level of monopoly. Certainly the Supreme monopoly is real at each of the denominations. As this monopoly is absolute, therefore she is always shown at each stage. But those who on the real like and appreciate money him it is pleasant to save them. Still they like to not spend money. The real miser finds great satisfaction in accumulation of money. Therefore all these various forms of increase in financial expansion are very good.

Total monopoly.

Undoubtedly that only great judges of money and aesthetes of money can reach such level where the huge sizes of the sums are combined with grace of their investment. Undoubtedly what even the small, skilfully executed manufacture is attractive, but as far as huge monopolies are more attractive?

Actually money it only an equivalent of a various sort of the property, but the real monopolist owns simultaneously the property, the unlimited property and the property of all kinds. Money it is simple reflection of limitation of a material world and the real property. The real monopolists have no money because own all without a various sort of reserves and the equivalents similar to money.

The real monopolist is so rich, that can give anyone the unlimited property in eternal using. Where the real riches! Undoubtedly that we as have tried to reach such position independently. But friends, let's recognize that our efforts are vain. Having tried not once to create great monopoly we have simply got confused and confuse in that and whose all this and who to whom how many should.

Therefore if who that wants to join total monopoly, they should start to develop all these spiritual qualities of greed and lust. When desire reaches the maximum point the person in this case does not try to use at all the opportunities, thinking only about increase in the capital, and an example of greed. Such greed does the person by the miser, then the monetary aesthete and later the solid capitalist.

Greed.

So, the solid capitalist however never thinks that owns all. How he will save further the capitals if he thinks - " I own all "? " I have reached full success "? The real capitalist owns very much much, it so, but thus he thinks - " at me almost anything is not real, I am poor. " It just also is an example of the real greed. The real capitalist owns infinite treasures, but from spiritual greed he thinks - " I the poorest ". If who that speaks - " I the richest! " - that it to put it mildly simply pride.

As the real capitalist will not fill pockets a color paper, no, whether he necessarily will check up denominations are false? He will take all real denominations, never neglecting fine. Fine, average and large denominations, are not real a difference, important what they were real. The capitalist will not take a color paper never, about it cannot be and speeches. If the capitalist takes only large denominations it excuse again absence of the real greed.

The real capitalist will invest in any manufacture if only it gave profit.

Thus the real capitalist-

1) Collects riches continuously

2) Does not spend from it copeck

3) Appreciates all kinds of riches and is very refined expert on various kinds of riches

4) Searches for methods of increase in riches

5) Always counts itself very poor

6) Even if His capital is qualitatively identical to the capital of the Supreme monopolist, He all the same counts himself poor because He ON the real is greedy! O my God, is really enormous greed (laulyam).

Service to Srila Prabhupada.

Serve Srila Prabhupada it is easy, because His capitals and riches really unlimited, but to serve Him as and it is hard because what to TAKE such capitals, are necessary suitable qualities. Srila Prabhupada wants pure fidelity. As the full rerealative of the Supreme monopolist, Srila Prabhupada owns all. If the God has charged with Him to teach, Srila Prabhupada and teaches in the perfect image, He teaches as to receive all! Certainly it is possible to receive as any part of these riches. As the riches are absolute, therefore its any part as is absolute, but those who follow Srila Prabhupada can receive all or the highest mood of an spiritual world.

Therefore the belief is important, the sense of that is those that Srila Prabhupada has told - " I have given you all. All" all this. "All" it not a part, not half and not 80 %. "All" it also is ALL! In it sense and Srila Prabhupada many other lectures concerning spiritual life.

Srila Prabhupada has written so much many books, describing mood Lord Caitanya. He rereals all science of devoted service and conducts directly to top of all spiritual life. All His books are written from a level of pure fidelity.

Shrila Prabhupada preached here somewhat one instant. Nevertheless this instant comprises eternity. It is only spiritual eternity and as eternity of mood Lord Caitanya. Srila Prabhupada does not preach other moods because in ten roubles, nine roubles as already are.

If Lord Caitanya wanted to meet Radha or Krisna He would achieve it immediately. If Srila Prabhupada would like to learn all to direct relations we already for a long time would discuss what pictures decorate Radha Kunda.

Anyhow all aspects of spiritual life are important and supplement each other. The unique moment will be, that if we speak about following for SRILA PRABHUPADA it is necessary to understand essence of that He teaches. Too most concerns and to perfection of spiritual life.

In Srimad Bhagavatam Srila Prabhupada writes-

" Even though one may be an incarnation of Krsna, or especially empowered by Him, he should not advertise that he is an incarnation. People will automatically accept the real truth in due course of time. "

So can write the person who is at a level of incarnation. Any usual mortal cannot give such advice. Through any analysis and studying sastra any sadhana it is not possible to give such advice. The one who is authorized can give such advice or has such experience.

Behind everyone who rereals the God there is all spiritual world. It is easier to make the Earth flat jumping on her, than to change true. The true she self-shined also is obvious. True as always confirms sastra. And true acarya except for that that in perfection knows absolute true, He as is very modest thus.

Any word starting with Srila Prabhupada books are uniform. In annunciation our unity. But if we have no spiritual greed as we shall understand Srila Prabhupada books in that case? Only through REAL spiritual greed (laulyam) is opened a spiritual subject.

What that time back ISKCON marked century of Srila Prabhupada, I think that in more less adequate form Srila Prabhupada position becomes obvious when ours ISKCON will be celebrated thousand years His birthes.