IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Enlightened

wierd experience

Rate this topic

Then i had another realization, if attachment, ego and all these other mentally formed notions didn't exist, then there is no "US".In other words, "there is no "ME" or "YOU" or any sort of individualism but pure space. Then i saw this space void with nothing in it but light. Nothing existed except things emerging and leaving as if they were never there in the first place, I saw this whole "worldly existence" as a vibration that occurs due to sheer disturbance. "

this is not weird. It is the truth your soul made you to perceive in peculiar way. But you are not in the mind of state to digest it coz you are unfamiliar to spirituality and its significance.

Keep on meditating. THough it's on the second stage and most of the people jump into it without having prior knowledge in the first one, it can relate us to some vibration. Meditaion is the state of possession.

The world has not figured out the significance and the need of the Guru as it has been misled by so-called Bhgavans and Gurus. You need a real Guru to advance further and I'm dead sure you'll advance further in no time as you are in practice of controlling your mind.

regards

I've experienced this state which gyanis call enlightenment, it lasted for two weeks in full intensity and it still sometimes emerges.

It is state of neutral "void", separation from the material notion of personality, seeing the fundaments of manifestation as pure consciousness. But I also on one occasion went above the manifestation in the world of divine beings, more precisely Mother Durga and rishis and I must say I prefered this realization by far.

According to Integral yoga, realization of neutral Nirvanic state is not the end but the begining of real spirituality. It is the gateway to the world beyond. Some sadhakas must go through this stage because it is the only way for them to transcend their material personality and desires and see them in their true light.

Thomas Mellencamp I think also wrote about this experience of pure light where there was no God, only undivided consciosness but he also realized there is more beyond it.. Some prefer this state to personal realization but I felt during this gyanic experience as if I was in some kind of waiting room, waiting for something spectacular to happen.

However, I wouldn't want to remain in this state forever.

There is also danger of remaining locked in the state of depersonalization and derealization which is the worst thing that could happen to a young sadhaka. My experience with gyana meditation was mostly negative or neutral at the best but I know people who claim this form of sadhana helped them a lot.

These experiences of non-dual consciousness are not Nirvana or final gyana yoga realization but only glimpses because samskaras remain but some western sadhakas are very impatient to become spiritual teachers after one such incomplete realization.

This state is realized through negative meditation when you focus on negativity or non-being trying to go beyond the matter,and according to Integral Yoga it does not lead to God but to Nirvana and not many yogis are able or willing to leave this state of being and go beyond.

It is much easier today to focus on negativity and wish for the end of material existence which is why buddhism and mayavada philosophy are more popular among the western intelectuals.