IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Islam: 72 Virgins in Heaven

Rate this topic

thanks for the website

I read a british translation of kuran... it showed nothing but hatred toward other religions and how God punishes the people who have no belief in allah...it seemed delusional.

But this website is quite different i like it but when did Krishna get crucified? /images/graemlins/smirk.gif thats what they say in the website. It shows inaccuracy though .

Anyway thanks /images/graemlins/grin.gif

-enlightened.

Guest guest

"but when did Krishna get crucified? thats what they say in the website. It shows inaccuracy though ."

hare krishnas and the hindus need to protest it.

what is the link to it please?

Guest guest

Yes, so many untruths being propagated by the muslims, all in the name of propaganda. My humble opinion is that islam in no way, shape or form represents true spirituality. It's just an ideology, set up as an excuse for Arab imperialism. We will continue to witness its devastating effects for many more years.

Personally, I do not believe in Hell. The concept of a merciful, benevolent God is completely at odds with eternal damnation in hell. To this day, I cannot understand how muslims and christians get away with saying that their God is merciful and God is Love, and then proclaiming their belief in Hell. Surely, if God was merciful, all of us are valued by Him and He would not send us to hell. Also, as muslims believe in one life, what about all humans born before islam, and those people born in say alaska etc where there is no islam. Where's the justice/mercy in despatching them to hell. In Sanatana Dharma, all souls will return to Godhead, after spiritual evolution.

Here are some terrifying quotes about islamic hell. Why does allah hate non-muslims so much? I know that I have done nothing to offend him. Personally, I would rather spent eternity in hell with all my Hindu brethren than spend 1 minute in "paradise".

Koran 98:1-8

The unbelievers among the People of the Book and the pagans shall burn for ever in the fire of Hell. They are the vilest of all creatures.

Koran 22:19-22:23

Garments of fire have been prepared for the unbelievers. Scalding water shall be poured upon their heads, melting their skins and that which is in their bellies. They shall be lashed rods of iron. Whenever, in their anguish, they try to escape from Hell, back they shall be dragged, and will be told: 'Taste the torment of the Conflagration!'

Koran 18:28-30

For the wrongdoers We have prepared a fire which will encompass them like the walls of a pavilion. When they cry out for help they shall be showered with water as hot as molten brass, which will scald their faces. Evil shall be their drink, dismal their resting-place.

Koran 40:67-40:73

Do you not see how those who dispute the revelation of God turn away from the right path ? Those who have denied the Book and the message We sent through Our apostles shall realize the truth hereafter: when, with chains and shackles round their necks, they shall be dragged through scalding water and then burnt in the fire of Hell.

Koran 43:74

..The unbelievers shall endure forever the torment of Hell. The punishment will never be lightened, and they shall be speechless with despair. We do not wrong, themselves.

Koran 55:41-52

..That is the Hell which the unbelievers deny. They shall wander between fire and water fiercely seething. Which of your Lord's blessing would you deny ?

Koran 76:1-5

For the unbelievers We have prepared chains and fetters and a blazing Fire...

Koran 73:12

We have in store for the unbelievers heavy fetters and a blazing fire, choking food and harrowing torment: on the day when the earth shall quiver with all its mountains, and the mountains crumble into heaps of shifting sand.

Koran 77:20-77:50

Woe on that day to the disbelievers! Begone to the Hell which you deny! Depart into the shadow that will rise high in three columns, giving neither shade nor shelter from the flames, and throwing up sparks as huge as towers, as bright as yellow camels...Eat and enjoy yourselves awhile. You are wicked men..."

Koran 21:96-21:101

..The unbelievers shall stare in amazement, crying: 'Woe to us! Of this we have been heedless. We have done wrong.' You and your idols shall be the fuel of Hell; therein you sall all go down.

Koran 33:7-12

...But for the unbelievers He has prepared a woeful punishment...

Koran 44:40-49

..The fruit of the Zaqqum tree shall be the unbelievers's fruit. Like dregs of oil, like scalding water, it shall simmer in his belly. A voice will cry: 'Seize him and drag him into the depths of Hell. Then pour out scalding water over his head, saying: "Taste this, illustrious and honourable man! This is the punishment which you have doubted."

Koran 52:1-52:15

..On that day they shall be sternly thrown into the fire of Hell, and a voice will say to them: 'This is the Fire which you denied...Burn in its flames. It is the same whether or not you show forbearance. You shall be rewarded according to your deeds.'

Koran 31-37

And burn ye him in the blazing fire. Further, make him march in a chain, whereof the length is seventy cubits. This was he that would not believe in allah Most high amd would not encourage the feeding of the indignant. So no friend hath he here this day. Nor hath he any food except the corruption from the washing of wounds.

Koran 56:52-56

Ye shall surely taste of the tree Zaqqum. Then will ye fill your insides therwith, and drink boiling water on top of it. Indeed ye shall drink like diseased camels raging with thirst. Such will be their entertainment on the day of Requital!

Koran 69:30-37

We shall say: 'Lay hold of him and bind him. Burn him in the fie of Hell, then fasten him with a chain seventy cubits long. For he did not believe Allah the tremendous, and urged not on the feeding of the wretched. Today he shall be friendless here; filth shall be his food, the filth which sinners eat...

Koran 2:89-90

The curse of Allah is on the unbelievers... humiliating is the punishment.

Koran 13:13

..He hurls his thunderbolts at whom he pleases Yet the unbelievers wrangle about Allah..

Koran 58:5

Those who resist Allah and his messenger will be humbled to dust.

Koran 70:15-16

The fire of Hell will pluck out his being right to the skull..

Koran 5:10

As for those who disbelieve and deny Our revelations, they are the heirs of Hell.

Koran 70:39

We have created the unbelievers out of base matters.

Guest guest

"Personally, I would rather spent eternity in hell with all my Hindu brethren than spend 1 minute in "paradise". "

Bhai, namaskar!

jai sri prabhupada!

So! this is the part of koran i read, where the allah says its okay to burn all people and bury them alive if they don't believe etc.

So, i was right in the first place, there is no show of compassion the whole koran is totally biased and differentiates people as "white" and "black"(symbolizing good and bad). There is no black becoming grey peacefully and then grey becoming white, neither is there removal of the totality of human ignorance that puts us in such misery. There is no love in koran and it is totally contradictory. It is a pity! /images/graemlins/frown.gif . I don't feel so good now

- enlightened.

Guest guest

1. While hinduism promotes control of sexual desires to reach God.

2. Islam(adharma) promises eternal sexual groupies and in a lustful paradise.

Guest guest

we need more comparison like this point by point, topic by topic. let the world know and be educated about the truth.

jai sri prabhupada!

Purified vaisnava's understand that the eternal Kingdom of God, Vaikuntha, is populated by souls who understand that Krsna is the enjoyer.Everything for Krsna.

Materialy motivated personalists desire to go to a heaven where they can enjoy themselves free from the emcumbrances found on this plane. Basically a Kingdom of God without God or at least with a God who doesn't come around often enough to spoil the party. Such places must surely exist only within the material sphere.

Well it is true that krishna is the enjoyer but now i am confused... aren't we enjoying the enjoyment that krishna is gaining.

For example, Aren't we enjoying by making krishna enjoy? So can't we say krishna is making us enjoy by making us being enjoyed by him ? So who is really enjoying? we or him? or both?

too many 'enjoys' /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Guest guest

Note that the word houri is known only from the Holy Quran. The traditional reading is that the houris are female beings, and these have become virgins quite soon in islamic exegesis and have influenced further outer-quranic teachings. The translations of the Holy Quran tend to be more explicit and follow this interpretation. A German Scientist (Christoph Luxenberg, pseudonym) has recently published a book where he uses his knowledge of ancient Syriac roots to interpret the Arabic of the Holy Quran. He proposes that the original meaning of the quranic houris would be "raisins" instead of "virgins". It is by far not sure that he is right but it is important to know that the translation of the Holy Quran is particularly difficult in this point.

Hare Krishna

So WHAT!!! 72 women compared to eternal pleasure WOW thats a hard desision, Radha-Krishna wins..yeah!!!!!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Guest guest

<<that Islam means submission. That Islam is not a religion but a way of living your life. >>

if you priase islam, then why not become a muslim your self? why HK remain HK?

the quote measn submit to allah and koran,

and then convert teh whole world even by froce, or kill kafirs. would like to submit?

no muslim recognizes krishna.

do you know how many vedic temples the muslims have desroyed?

have you compared the concept of allah given in koran to krishna? please do then tell what you found.

did you forget that islamists destroyed buddha bamian statue? koras says them to do it.

jai sri krishna!

Guest guest

islam is not praiseworthy. glorifying islam is one of the mistakes of hare krishna movement. this is a necessity in an evangelistic movement.

Srila Prabhupada tried to convert Christians and Muslims and therefore he was nice towards their religion. Isckon is a part of Hinduism I think. I don't know what you think, but you use almost the same scriptures and worship Radha and Krishna etc.

Guest guest

wow! ... i'm really surprised at some the posts here...

allot of them seem to be filled either with hate and or very little knowledge about islam or for that matter any other 'religion' (if that is how your thought process works)...

Guest guest

did read some what was said here, why dont you ask a muslim to teach answer some of your questions, maybe you could have a better view, and dont belive anything you read or all coran translation.

Guest guest

Perhaps G-d has designed Islam specifically in order to start the spiritual evolution of the people in that region.

This is a more primitive religion, designed for more primitive people. G-d knew that these people were not very evolved spiritually and he wanted to help them grow.

They could not jump directly from being really primitive, to being more evolved. There are spiritual steps to be taken, and perhaps Islam is the first step for Moslems to take.

May be G-d made this process in order to speed up their evolution.

Guest guest

if you say that prabhupada made compromises with the siddhanta, telling lies to convert people... i do not belong to your religion, whatever it may be