IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Why i am here suffering

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi all,

I am 23 years old , male working for my famliy and finding my way in this big world.

I am hindu and born in a priest family now into computers and not working for any temples. My hobby is to collect krsna pictures ,thats how i found this site. from my childhood i like him.

--------------------

I will be really happy to get answers to these questions.

1. Why i am here in this world , if i were with him (home) once upon a time , and if he is my pramapitha why he left me in this world , to suffer and think about him or to learn something ?

------------------

2 .In our every day to today life we do make soo many mistakes , some are visible to us and some or not. we know we are doing so much wrong but we cant help it , its jus the way it is.

when we know whatever we are doing is wrong and when we cant stop , will praying krsna and thinking about him will give salvation ???

i am talking about kaliyug where we live , where nothing but only mistakes existes, there is no integrity in what u think, what u speak and what you do.

-----------------

3. In one of the yoga class , i was taught that aatma the soul is part of the paramatha , the supreme soul. we belive god is in everything and in our soul too. If he is there in my soul, and he is responsible in every act of me.

is int it true ?

someone please help me in getting these idea better i got lot of questions to pass. I must be the topper in the sinners list.

Radheshyaam.

My dear spirit soul,

Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabupada.

We are here in this material world because we wanted to be the enjoyer and not the servant of Lord Krsna. Krsna is not punishing us by sending us here. Krsna loves us so much that He has fulfilled our desire of wanting to enjoy. He creates this material world for us souls to try to enjoy. We must realize that without serving Krsna there is no true enjoyment. We are born, grow old, become diseased, and die only to repeate the process again.

It is like a child that wants to touch a flame. The father says "It's hot don't touch." but still the child must touch and get burned.

So we wanted to try to enjoy without Krsna. He'll let us try in this material world but it won't happen.

Now that we have gained this human birth we are blessed to have the understanding by which we can return to Lord Krsna.

In kali-yuga one must perform the sankirtana yajna or the chanting of the Lord's names. HARE KRSNA HARE KRSNA KRSNA KRSNA HARE HARE HARE RAMA HARE RAMA RAMA RAMA HARE HARE.

Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said in kali yuga this is the only way. Bhakti yoga is the path and the destination.

The soul and paramatma are compared to two birds in a tree. One bird is only trying to eat the fruits of the tree the other is there watching. When we can realize there is no real enjoyment in the fruits of this material world we will notice the other bird and realize it has always been there with us. The Lord has given us free will He will let us make our mistakes. Once we take complete shelter of Him, though, He will protect us from all kinds of trouble and harm.

No body is responsible for our suffering. We take life according to our karmas. Accept the life & live surrendering your self to God. He will take care. You are blessed with good job, so many do not have jobs in this world. You should thank God for that. Think all positive things that are happening ,you can realize how fortunate you are. We are jeevatma , God is Paramatma. We should try to attain Him. That is the aim of this atma that has taken birth in this world. May God bless you!

HariBhol!

viji

Hi Narayani devi dasi ,srinivas viji and enlightend.

Thanks for everyone in helping me to get answers.

I am srivatsan battachariyaar and i am the one who posted that question. I belong to vyganasam cummunity.

well i do have more questions on this now.

" The Lord has given us free will He will let us make our mistakes. Once we take complete shelter of Him, though, He will protect us from all kinds of trouble and harm. "

which means whatever mistakes we do , the karma of that is taken by him ?

this also makes me think of gita, where at 11th chapter god in his vishavarupa dharshan says to arjun to kill others and do the duty , and also adds that those people are already killed by him.

can i conculde that he has already decided what to happen and what not to , we are just the players of the drama

well by doing so , we take karma - either good or bad , depending on the action we do. we suffer in this materialistic world like anything and often we say that its all because of the porva jamna karma we are suffering.

1. why we are at the first place suffering for the karma , which we got by playing in his drama .

2. I have also learned in brahma kumari sangam that god never has anything to do with karma , karma is like music getting recorded in tape ( thsis our atmaa ) whenever we do things , right or wrong .

Hi srinivas,

Thanks for the link , yeah it helped me a lot.

i have questions on the same.

one para its been stated

"So in actuality, although the hand of God is behind the creation of this world, it is actually created by us, not God. "

and in another

"Krishna, God has created this material kingdom so we can become the King here... "

my question is , if we have enough power to create world, definitely we would have created spereate world for each of ( as per the article we are wanted to be god ). we would have designed a world which is good and not bad for us.

And if he is the creator of the universe ( i hope he is )

and he wants us to enjoy playing god , he would surely make us think about him oneday to comeback to him. But i do really doubt this part.

Hi viji,

Thanks for blessing me , These lines you have typed

"We take life according to our karmas. Accept the life & live surrendering your self to God. He will take care "

really makes more sense , its a line that to be felt in everyone. I wish i could get that surrendering soon.

according to our karmaass ?? , well i dont even know what wrong or right thing i have done , i am 23 years now and i know what are the materialistic mistakes i have done in this world. But no one can remeber the karma which they carried from the past .. is it good to punish someone who doesnot know what thier mistakes is .

well i got lot of questions about this karma

i am really happy for what the position i am now. Everyday i see my freinds who are blinds , i do help them to read write exams ..etc.. they live very very bad life , i am soo blessed they live in hell . They cant get things which i have taken for granted, this is just one percentage , there are lot more people who are suffering , from the birth to the end. where does spirituality come if there is no food for life , will people think about attaining salvation if there is no way they can make the next second ???

I am happy to be here in this link posting my thoughts and getting good things from you all. If by mistake or by ignorance i have expressed something bad i am sorry.

waiting to see ur replies

God does not punish anybody. Again it is our karma which brings pleasure or sorow. Pleasure for somebody is sorrow for other. It is our mentality. We may not remember our past karma, but we can start doing only good things in life from this very moment. Instead of wasting time about sufferings start or cultivate the habit of offering prayer to God daily. Slowly increase the time of prayer day by day. You will soon see the difference it makes in your life. Have unflinchable faith in God & His praises. He will take care. May God bless you!

HariBhol!

viji