IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
anadi

Rupanugas are not gopas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

They first to one guru will be fastened, then to another. Politics. All to a little glorify and to then glorify itself as the highest.

Guest guest

SRIPAD BHAKTIVEDANTA ARANYA MAHARAJA:

I was never blessed with the good fortune to have the darsana or the association of Srila Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada. I never met with him or heard from him, but I have heard some words from the lotus lips of my Gurudeva, and I think that seeing through the ears from the Vaisnavas is more important than seeing through the eyes. On the basis of whatever I have gathered by the causeless mercy of Srila Gurudeva, I will try to speak one or two words in glorification of Srila Bhaktivedanta Swami Maharaja.

Srila Bhaktivedanta Swami Maharaja received diksa, initiation, from nitya-lila pravista om visnupada astottara-sata Sri Srimad Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura. This is very very significant. Upon receiving diksa from his Gurudeva, we see that he had the pastime of gradually trying very very hard to follow the order of his Gurudeva. What was that? To preach all over the world, especially in the English language. So even when he was in his household life, a grhastha, he ussed to write so many articles. His talent for writing articles was highly respected and recognized by his godbrothers. Thus, he was appointed editor-in-chief of Gaudiya Patrika (in Bengali) and Sri Bhagavat Patrika (in Hindi), the monthly journals of the Gaudiya Vedanta Samiti, and he contributed many powerful articles.

Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura departed from this world in 1937, and in 1940, on Aksaya Trithiya, Sri Abhaya Caranaravinda, along with his seniormost godbrother, nitya-lila pravista om visnupada astottara-sata Sri Srimad Bhakti Prajnana Kesava Maharaja, he took part in the founding of Sri Gaudiya Vedanta Samiti. His signature is there as one of the first trustees of Sri Gaudiya Vedanta Samiti. We see that immediately after the disappearance of his Gurudeva, he came in the anugatya of Srila Bhakti Prajnana Kesava Maharaja. Along with Srila Kesava Maharaja, Sri Abhaya Caranaravinda and the other godbrothers cooperated together to push on the mission of their spiritual master. He never considered that the mission of his spiritual master was the institution of Sri Gaudiya Math, but rather, namaste sarasvati deve gaura-vani-pracarine, the mission of his spiritual master was "gaura-vani-pracarine"The mission was to explain, to follow and preach gaura-vani, the teachings of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu.

Once I remember Srila Gurudeva was explaining what it means when we are glorifying Srila Swami Maharaja by the phrase "gaura-vani-pracarine." Swami Maharaja himself gave this verse to his disciples, so it is very significant. This phrase "gaura-vani-pracarine" refers especially to the message that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu has given in His Siksastakam (6):

nayanam galad-asru-dharaya

vadanam gadgada-ruddhaya gira

pulakair nicitam vapuh kada

tava nama-grahane bhavisyati

Srila Gurudeva explained that Swami Maharaja came to give this "that one should chant, and with melted heart, weeping, ", when will that day come when my eyes will be decorated with tears of love, when my hair will stand on end, and my voice will be choked, gad-gad, completely overwhelmed with emotion, chanting Your names

Guest guest

SRIPAD BHAKTIVEDANTA ARANYA MAHARAJA:

I was never blessed with the good fortune to have the darsana or the association of Srila Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada. I never met with him or heard from him, but I have heard some words from the lotus lips of my Gurudeva, and I think that seeing through the ears from the Vaisnavas is more important than seeing through the eyes. On the basis of whatever I have gathered by the causeless mercy of Srila Gurudeva, I will try to speak one or two words in glorification of Srila Bhaktivedanta Swami Maharaja.

Srila Bhaktivedanta Swami Maharaja received diksa, initiation, from nitya-lila pravista om visnupada astottara-sata Sri Srimad Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura. This is very very significant. Upon receiving diksa from his Gurudeva, we see that he had the pastime of gradually trying very very hard to follow the order of his Gurudeva. What was that? To preach all over the world, especially in the English language. So even when he was in his household life, a grhastha, he ussed to write so many articles. His talent for writing articles was highly respected and recognized by his godbrothers. Thus, he was appointed editor-in-chief of Gaudiya Patrika (in Bengali) and Sri Bhagavat Patrika (in Hindi), the monthly journals of the Gaudiya Vedanta Samiti, and he contributed many powerful articles.

Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura departed from this world in 1937, and in 1940, on Aksaya Trithiya, Sri Abhaya Caranaravinda, along with his seniormost godbrother, nitya-lila pravista om visnupada astottara-sata Sri Srimad Bhakti Prajnana Kesava Maharaja, he took part in the founding of Sri Gaudiya Vedanta Samiti. His signature is there as one of the first trustees of Sri Gaudiya Vedanta Samiti. We see that immediately after the disappearance of his Gurudeva, he came in the anugatya of Srila Bhakti Prajnana Kesava Maharaja. Along with Srila Kesava Maharaja, Sri Abhaya Caranaravinda and the other godbrothers cooperated together to push on the mission of their spiritual master. He never considered that the mission of his spiritual master was the institution of Sri Gaudiya Math, but rather, namaste sarasvati deve gaura-vani-pracarine, the mission of his spiritual master was "gaura-vani-pracarine"The mission was to explain, to follow and preach gaura-vani, the teachings of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu.

Once I remember Srila Gurudeva was explaining what it means when we are glorifying Srila Swami Maharaja by the phrase "gaura-vani-pracarine." Swami Maharaja himself gave this verse to his disciples, so it is very significant. This phrase "gaura-vani-pracarine" refers especially to the message that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu has given in His Siksastakam (6):

nayanam galad-asru-dharaya

vadanam gadgada-ruddhaya gira

pulakair nicitam vapuh kada

tava nama-grahane bhavisyati

Srila Gurudeva explained that Swami Maharaja came to give this "that one should chant, and with melted heart, weeping, ", when will that day come when my eyes will be decorated with tears of love, when my hair will stand on end, and my voice will be choked, gad-gad, completely overwhelmed with emotion, chanting Your names.

posted by anadi krsna dasa

Guest guest

This young person truly got to know nature of love for the God. He knows all madhurya rasa (conjugal! ) he does not know simple things about the god.

He knows so many the details of conjugal relations. It is necessary to somewhat learn them.

Say Anadi indeed Lord Siva this indeed not high? Lord Siva Unripe devotee in comparison with you. /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif You rose already higher and Siva and Brahma. /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

You only know nothing plainly.

SRIPAD BHAKTIVEDANTA ARANYA MAHARAJA

continued

Then Srila Gurudeva gave an example.

Once Krsna came to meet with Srimati Radhika, but Krsna had made some offenses. Radhika had been doing mana (transcendental anger), but now She could no longer tolerate this separation from Krsna. She wanted to look at Him, speak with Him, and embrace Him. But at once, Lalita Sakhi was standing over Her in a very strict mood, and telling Radhika, "Don't look at Krsna. Don't speak with Him. He will take advantage of You." Because She wanted to give up Her mana but Lalita Sakhi was controlling Her, She began to cry. Tears were coming from Her eyes. At that time, Her dasis began to feel the same heart's moods as Radhika. As Radhika was crying, tears were also coming from their eyes.

Srila Gurudeva said, This is

"nayanam galad-asru-dharaya vadanam gadgada-ruddhaya gira".

This verse is not only applicable after prolongued separation, but there and then,

being with Radhika and being with Krsna also,

upon chanting, remembering and realizing this pastime, tears will come from our eyes.

Srila Gurudeva said, "This is "gaura-vani-pracarine."

Swami Maharaja came to give the same message that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu implanted from His own heart into the heart of Srila Rupa Gosvamipada;

the same message taught by Raghunatha dasa Gosvami and all of our Guru-vargas.

Srila Prabhupada came in this world to give this.

Srila Bhaktivedanta Aranya Maharaja continued:

We can see that it is very significant that after receiving sannyasa from Srila Bhakti Prajnana Kesava Maharaja, Bhaktivedanta Swami Maharaja went to do bhajana.

Where? In Seva Kunja.

This <font color="red"> Seva Kunja is the heart of Vrndavana </font color> and <font color="blue">

the heart of the rupanuga Gaudiya Vaisnavas .</font color>

There he was doing his bhajana

right next to the samadhi and bhajana kutira of Srila Rupa Gosvamipada.

At those times, my Gurupada-padma would go there and associate with him, and they would have hari katha together. At that time Srila Swami Maharaja told my Gurudeva, "I will go to the West and preach there. I don't know if there will be anything to eat there."Prabhupada did not know what it was like in the West. When he arrived there, he used to write letters to Gurudeva and tell him, "Oh, this place is very strange. Everyone has cars and they have to drive a hundred miles to go to work on a highway with five lanes."In this way, he was amazed by the atmosphere.

Srila Swami Maharaja left with nothing, no money, no man-power, nothing. And he came on a boat, undergoing great difficulties to reach the West. Why? To carry out the order of Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura and Srila Bhakti Prajnana Kesava Gosvami Maharaja.

When he arrived in America, for one year he was trying to preach, but nothing was happening. He had no followers. He had even typed the Bhagavad Gita and commentary by hand and his manuscript and typewriter were stolen. He had nothing. Then one day he came to Tompkins Square Park in New York only with kartalas, no mrdanga player, no harmonium player, nothing. Standing beneath the tree in Tompkins Square Park, he began to chant, Sri Krsna Caitanya Prabhu Nityananda Sri Advaita Gadadhara Srivasdi Gaura Bhakta Vrnda.

Hare Krsna Hare Krsna Krsna Krsna Hare Hare / Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare.

And like a miracle, thousands of worms began to crawl out from the stool. He told this later when he came back to India for the first time. Upon his arrival in India, there was no one to meet him no one. There was only one person my Gurudeva, Srila Bhaktivedanta Narayana Maharaja was there at the airport to meet him. He came to Gaudiya Vedanta Samiti and he was telling some godbrothers and especially all the disciples of Srila Bhakti Prajnana Kesava Maharaja, You cannot believe it. I began to chant the Hare Krsna maha-mantra, and you know, worms never leave stool. If they fall out by accident, they will quickly crawl back. But I began to chant the maha-mantra, and so many people, addicted to drugs, addicted to sex, all types of intoxication and meat-eating, began to emerge. These worms, first one, then two, then five, then twenty, and now hundreds and hundreds of worms are crawling out of the stool and putting on tilaka and kanthi mala.

As Swami Maharaja was telling this, he began to cry out of compassion for all the jivas of the world. At that time, all the members of the Gaudiya Vedanta Samiti were struck with wonder and they began to cry , remembering:

sri-krsna-caitanya-daya karaha vicara

vicara karile citte pabe camatkara

(CC Adi 8.15)

If one will deliberate on the mercy of Sri Caitanya

Mahaprabhu, then his heart will be struck with wonder.

One must be amazed.

anadi: We can see that it is very significant that after receiving sannyasa from Srila Bhakti Prajnana Kesava Maharaja,

Bhaktivedanta Swami Maharaja went to do bhajana.

Where? In Seva Kunja.

This Seva Kunja is the heart of Vrndavana and

the heart of the rupanuga Gaudiya Vaisnavas .

There he was doing his bhajana

right next to the samadhi and bhajana kutira of Srila Rupa Gosvamipada.

Babhru: Perhaps Maharaja means this somewhat generically, since Radha-Damodar is inthe neighborhood of Seva-kunja. Srila Prabhupada told us onseveral occasions that he felt he was not qualified to enter Seva-kunja,and he certainly cautioned us against doing so.

Dear Stonehearted Prabhu,

dandavat pranam

Of course not directly in Seva Kunja, as now is circled by walls. The whole area there is Seva Kunja.

Even Vrinda vana is not a vana of Vrinda anymore, but only walls, houses, temples, stores, what is to do? Who can see the prakat Brindavan of Radha-Damodara (The one that is bound by the rope like love of Radha)?

all Glories to Sri Guru and Gauranga