IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

I want to be a regular guru

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Why cannot I be a regular/instructing guru? Why have I not been shown the path to become a regular/instructing guru?

Is this not the goal of every devotee? Why should this path be blocked? Why should I have to have my physical body burnt in a cremation? Why cannot I have a samadhi?

Why should I be denied a samadhi? If the way to have a samadhi is becoming a regular/instructing guru, why cannot I be this? Why should I have a disappearance day and not have an appearance day only?

As a mortal human being I am requesting my questions be answered. Why should a man torchlight my physical body? It is grotesque to be cremated.

In late 1977 I could have followed the path to become a regular/instructing guru, have samadhi and appearance day only but this has been denied to me. I am old, tired and without any energy now. In late 1977, I had

energy. So much time has been wasted. How can I ever satisfy my desire? It has been a wasted time for me, so much could have been done.

I feel battered and weak. There is no hope for me.

KrispyKremation

Guest guest

KK, Be not in despair. With the last ounce of your remaining energy you can still make arrangments for your own "samadhi". Make your own arrangments before that dark day arrives. Buy a plot of land and construct your "samadhi"now. Don't delay, you haven't much time.

Leave very explicit instructions on how the motician should handle your body and place it in the "samadhi"etc. To be on the safe side for this all important act be sure to have arranged for competant and trustworthy representation to oversee all the details.

I must complement you on taste. Some gross materialists are opting for the cryonics method but you have set you standards and hopes much higher than they.Timothy leary had his ashes spread out in space. All clever admittedly, but still not close to your vision. I salute you and wish you well in your endeavor.

Guest guest

I am saying that as I am old, weak and without energy how can I be

upwardly mobile.

KrispyKremation

> Dear Krispy,

>

> I don't quite understand the point you're trying to make in this

post. If it

> is some sort of sarcasm, could you please translate for me into

> straightforward language? Thanks. Please forgive my density.

>

> In-no-mood-for-jokes-about-serious-matters-as-the-world-is-on-the-

brink-of-glo

>

> bal-war-while-we-as-a-group,-who-have-the-genuine-Peace-Formula,-

stand-by-and-

>

> do-nothing,

> Dinadayadri dasi

Guest guest

well a Guru is just that he inspires persons to take up the service of Krishna and then when that Guru leaves his body those whom he has given Divine Grace contiue to serve him by no less in seeing that his tansendental form is worship within a shrine because he has eternally connected them to Shree Shree Radha Krishna.

Guest guest

But it also has to externally manifested, why should it be distant?

KrispyKremation

Guest guest

I cannot just ask someone to prepare a samadhi without following the path and achieving the result.

My failure is that as I am old and weak now and I am not in late 1977 with more energy. How can then

follow the path and achieve the result? If I was young and in late 1977 then if the process was available

then I had a choice to follow it but I did not have this choice.

In fact I do not have this choice at this minute.

Warmest wishes

KrispyKremation

My gurudeva said:

I remember a verse of Srimad Bhagavatam that was spoken by Sri Narada Rsi to Vasudeva, the father of Krsna. This verse was then re- told by Sri Sukadeva Gosvami to Parikit Maharaja, who was cursed to die by the bite of a snake bird after seven days

Bhayam dvitiyabhiniveshtah syad

Ishad apetasya viparyayo smritih

Dan mayayato budhaabhajet tam

Bhatyaikayesham guru devata atma

SB 11.2.37

Fear arises when a living entity misidentifies himself as the material body

because of absorption in the external, illusory energy of the Lord, called maya.

When the living entity thus turns away from the Supreme Lord,

he also forgets his own true, real position as a transcendental loving servant of the Lord.

Therefore,

1.an intelligent person

2.should engage unflinchingly

3.in the unalloyed devotional service of the Lord,

4.under the guidance of a bona fide spiritual master (sat guru),

5.whom he should accept as his worshipable deity and

6.his very life and soul (devatatma)

Dear guest, if you follow it

you will learn to wish.

And then?

all your wishes will be fulfilled.

But first one should learn to wish.

Guest guest

If I had mobility of moving from mortal human to regular guru w/ samadhi w/ appearance day only available in late 1977 then I would have had option. But this option has been denied to me. I am old and weak.

Because of this I am subjected to a cremation as this mobility is denied to me even to this minute.

Srila Prabhupada, is the Founder of the Hare Krishna Movement. Srila Prabhupada creates mobility for his disciples even though he is not physically present and is still a living initiating guru. This mobility is to the extent of transforming you from a mere mortal to a regular/instructing guru w/ samadhi and w/ appearance day only.

So this mobility is a real advantage. I am not subjected to being a mortal human, cremated and having a disappearance day.

But my problem is that because I am old and weak now and have not been denied the mobility, because of my lack of energy my body is facing cremation, a disappearance day with a man burning my physical body with a torchlight. This is very nescient negligence.

Anyway, I wish you the warmest wishes and have a hot summer

KrispyKremation

Guest guest

But if we chant Hare Krsna mantra

according to the instructions... Sankhya-purvaka-nama-gana-natibhih. We have to practice.

Because Gosvamis, they kept a number, a numerical strength. Haridasa Thakura kept the

biggest. Others, they also kept, but not so big. But according... Because, just like Rupa

Gosvami, he had to write so many books, so he was not keeping such a big number as three

lakhs. But there was some numerical... Similarly, we must have some numerical strength.

And we have minimized. I know that you are coming from a different source, so according to

time, according to circumstances... Even there, there is no limit. You can chant more than

sixteen -- sixteen hundred times. There is no... But practically we see that even chanting

sixteen rounds becomes difficult. So don't try to imitate, but do it properly, what is advised by

your spiritual master, without any offense. That mantra will save you from the dangers of

maya. That's a fact.

You see he manufactured this deadly weapon. It is material. Still, it is so deadly weapon,

brahmastra. He was not working in a laboratory, finding out so many chemicals to make an

atomic nuclear weapon. Simply water. You see. Here it is said, atha upasprsya salilam. Just

like we do, om apavitrah pavitro va sarvavastham gato 'pi. Then if we do it properly, then it has

got immense potency. Immense potency. Don't think it is childish, it is formality. No. Just

see here. Atha upasprsya salilam sandadhe tat samahitah. This is wanted. Samahita,

completely in trance. This is the process. So these things are required, how to become

samahita, samadhi-stha, in trance.

Srila Prabhupada

Ref. VedaBase => Srimad-Bhagavatam 1.7.20-21 -- Vrndavana, September 17, 1976