Krsna's Origin

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Krishna is the predominating male personality of

of the supreme being.

God has no beginning,but instead is the original energy

of the infinite universe.

some say if there is a God,where did he come from,

but the fact is that god is the original source from which all else springs forth.

logically there has to be a source of all things, and that source has to have no beginning, otherwise you could

argue if it did have a beginning then what preceded

it ?, ad infinitum.

The Brahma-Samhita describes Krishna as the

"primeval lord", primeval means original.

the origin of all things logically has to have had no beginning, has to have been in existence without anything

preceding it,which leaves us with only one logical

conclusion, that the original substance of the infinite

universe has no beginning, and that substance is

conscious energy.

will god end ?

no, the infinite by it's nature has no end,

Guest guest

there is no begginning there can be no end krisna is of krisna formless infinite and perfect. As for the qestion of time there is no such thing it is only the illusion that appears to exist within time when you reach krisna conciousness you will laugh at the idea of time

atma jnani

"Neither the hosts of demigods nor the great sages know My origin, for in every respect, I am the source of the demigods and the sages.

He who knows Me as the unborn, as the beginningless, as the Supreme Lord of all the worlds - he, undeluded among men, is freed from all sins."

Bhagavad Gita As It Is; chapter 10; verses 2 and 3

Guest guest

in this there is no i in this there is no form in this there is no outside no inside in this the imagination of the universe rises and subsides like ripples on a lake

infinite light

Guest guest

we must remember that we are conditioned. hence we are not able to understand anything without a beginning because we are used to seeing things with the begining. Krishna is ot subjected to any conditioning. We need to understand this fact on the pramana of the sripture. because that is the only tru knowledge we have about the 'beginnning'

Guest guest

conditioned beings are attached to temporary things conditioned beings are subject to karma yet krisna is not there is a division in your conciousness and this is bad the goal of true religion is to bring you past the point of knowledge into the absolute state of krisna conciousness the goal is to become the unmanifested eternal personality of krisna here on earth and if you cannot attain this goal then you are trapped and doomed to suffer many eons in this cyclic procession of bodies

Guest guest

I dont clearly know whether the following about Lord Krishna's origin are correct,but it is how i read about it.

Krishna was born as the 8th child of the DEVAKI-VASUDEVA couples.

He was killed by a hunter who arrowed Him (the hunter mistook His feet as some birds while He was sitting on a tree.)

Guest guest

"was born" is to be changed in "appeared in this world"

"killed" is to be changed with... "he made a trick to be apparently killed to quit in this way his earthly pastimes"