IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Missouri Cherokee Tribes proclaim Jewish Heritage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Madam,

I was please to read your e-mail. My family and I visited the Cherokee Reservation last summer. I was so fascinated by what I learned and heard. I had visited before, but that was prior to studying some Hebrew and Japanese. When Mr. Running Deer spoke I was very surprised to hear the similarity to spoken Hebrew. I asked him about it and he had only known about the similarity to Japanese, but was interested. I think the development of Language in our world is fascinating and words greatly interest me. I would love to talk with you sometime in person. Thank you, Mrs. Stewart (Maplestewart@aol.com)

Guest guest

I am interested in the Masada connection with the Cherokee. Could you possibly contact me offline, as I have a few questions I would like to ask you, non-publicly.

Thank you,

Snowflower

Guest guest

Brother Red Hawk,

I appreciate much your talk of 1991.

Could you possibly contact me offline, as I have a few questions I would like to ask you, non-publicly.

Thank you,

Snowflower

A friend directed me to this site because someone told me that a man named Red Hawk, who was 94, living in Virginia was from the old tribe of Cherokees. He wondered if they had gotten me mixed up with him. My name is Red Hawk, Cherokee, but I'm 43 in Virgina as well. I would love to talk to Mr. Red Hawk, the 94 year old elder.

I can be reached at my web site address:

www.redhawkspeaks.com - e-mail: redhawk@redhawkspeaks.com or my aol address redhawk@redhawkspeaks.com">redhawk@redhawkspeaks.com">redhawk@redhawkspeaks.com or my aol address redhawk@redhawkspeaks.com or my alo address <a href="hawkspeaks@aol.com</a>

Guest guest

Fact it is possible we are all Jew in some sort or another the Creator braught us all forth from the earth. And to the earth our bodys will go back but our souls will walk with the ancients , So with this in mind remember who the ancient's are remember Abraham had many sons , Sands of the sea the creator called them. We are all but 6 cousins scientificly we are all the creators good and bad. The main thing is to know Him and walk in His paths the Old paths he has Laid out for us. In His words which are written all over creation and in spicifically in His Torah

Guest guest

i AM A MESSIANIC JEW, BORN A JEW FOUND MESSIAH YESHUA, IF YOU OUR ONE NO MATER WHAT RACE YOU OUR IF YOU BELIEVE IN THE G-D OF ISRAEL AND EXCEPT THE MESSIAH YOU OUR NOW GRAFTED INTO THE JEWISH PEOPLE, IF YOU DO NOT KNOW YESHUA I PRAY THAT YOU FIND HIM, OR ASKAND HE WILL FIND YOU, HE WILL OPEN YOUR EYES TO TORAH AND YOU WILL SEE HE IS REAL,

Guest guest

I have often wondered WHY Native Americans seem to resent the Jewish people - two persecuted peoples, who, historically, seem to be the butt of hatred still today. The Jewish people do not seek out converts; indeed, they did not go to Indian lands and forcibly convert to Judaism. Not only do they not proselytize, they let people be who they wanna be... and, if someone does ask to convert and then change their minds, the Jews do not shun that person forever - as do many Mormons or Christians, etc....

So I am puzzled as to why there seem to be so many Native Americans who shun Jewish people ...? There are White Supremisists who spread lies about power and the Jewish people - who, in reality, have no more - or less- power than other minorities... we really need our peoples to be "together"... and we need brotherhood more than hate-hood!!! Please.

I am of both Jewish and native ancestry myself. I see no conflict in that. My great grandfather was Mohawk.

Guest guest

DNA closely links the Aztec and Cherokee.

Both nations have roots in Northwestern USA.

Guest guest

what of the Hopi migration on the aluchian chain in north america from asian continent to south america

were they Jews too

Guest guest

wado!

yes we where of the Iroquious Confederecy... and fought

the French in the 1700...and the British ...but then they

found weakness in our people and we fought each other...

so most of us left... remember we are the 5 civilized

tribes... Cherokee Creek Choctaw..Chicsaw..and Mohawk..

the word Muskoogee is a Creek word meaning like minded...

and thats what we where...we had accepted our losses and

where trying to c/o exist with the white man...we had our

own News paper "ENOTA" and had lawyers in US Courts trying

to keep settelers off our lands...when the Lakota and the

Sioux and Cheyene where killing Custer...

but today wa are all Natives and we must join and stick together is we are to walk into the next diminision we

are given...no we are not suppose to be christians...

in fact no one should be... we are semitic and Hebrew ...

the true chosen ones of YHWH ....

shalom

ani yun wiya

Guest guest

kind sir... the one who calls himself...just a black man

my friend the Cherokee Nation is of brown to reddish brown

people...don't be confused with the prejudice things you

see on Tv... leave it to this man he will make all Natives

white as he is... yes there are some fair skined Natives

and many are very light from inbreeding with white women

and white men... so what the heck does color have to do with

it... all my life i have been called afro-american because

of my brown reddish brown skin... and my Mother is 100%

Cherokee...but she was very fair...and my dad Black Feet and

he was fair...byt he told me i was a throw back to the

cherokees he knew who where brown skinned people...

be yourself... and find your heritage...

shalom

Guest guest

no we are not of the lost tribes...we where here on this land long before the tribes broke up...

go to www.losluns.com you will see they have found a

stone on Native lands carbon dated to be over 2,500 years

old... in acient aramic/hebrew writeings ... on the stone

is the 10 commandments....

shalom

Guest guest

kind sir...thank you for the invitation into the family

of YHWH... but there is something you must consider.///

we, those of us who are Hebrew by blood... where raised

in the truth... but here on this side of the water...'

it was hard to teach and inform our young...when you had to fight, and hide and die by our oppressor...

shalom

Guest guest

i am Ira Zarnoff, i need to speak with one of your Elders

or Shamans...concerning the wonderfull things you are

doing there... i am Cherokee and also Hebrew...i wanted to

spend some time there with you this summer....

shlom

Guest guest

I WAS GIVEN A DREAM LAST YEAR SAW MY MOMS PASTOR TALKING ABOUT THE TRIBES OF ISRAEL I SAID DON'T FORGET EPHRAIM AND MANNASAH I THEN SAW ABRAHAM AND HE WAS STANDING BLESSING THESE BUNDLES OF WHEAT AND THEY WERE STRETCHED OUT FAR. HE SAID I BLESS NOT ONLY THESE BUT THESE ALSO. I'VE ALWAYS WONDERED ABOUT IT BECAUSE OF SACREDITY OF ELDERS, THE WAY THEY KEEP WOMEN SEPERATE DURING MENUSTRATION CERTAIN WAYS THEY DO THINGS . I SAW PROGRAM YEARS AGO CHRISTIAN LADY SAID HEBREWS WOULD KEEP BANDS OF CLOTHS ABOUT THERE HEAD, ARMS, WRISTS,TO REMEMBER SCRIPTURES WORSHIP LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART SOUL MIND STRENGTH AND I THOUGH WOW THATS WERE INDIANS KEPT STRIPS OF CLOTHS TOO. I READ THAT BOOK OF MORMON BOOK A COUPLE YEARS BACK. IT SAYS INDIANS DESCENDADED THROUGH SON OF JOSEPH EITHER EPHRAIM OR MANNASEH I BELIEVE. IT TALKS ABOUT HOW A MAN INTERPERTED THIS THROUGH ANGEL OR HOLY SPIRIT. TALKS ABOUT HOW INDIANS FOUGHT AND MOVED AROUND VARIOUS TRIBES. IT DON'T TALK ANYTHING ABOUT THE MOROM CHURCH NOW THEY'VE FALLEN AWAY KINDA PRIDEFUL JUST LIKE A MAJORITY OF CHRISTIAN CHURCHES HAVE FALLEN AWAY OVER THE YEARS. BUT I THOUGHT THAT KINDA MAKES SENSE SINCE JOSEPH WAS THE DREAMER WHO WENT THROUGH JEALOUSY PERSUCTION ALL SORTS OF THINGS. PROPHECY GIVEN THEN YOU WOULD BE WANDERERS AMOUNG THE PEOPLE .YOU WANDER WHY INDIANS HAD TO GO THROUGH SO MUCH STUBBORNNESS JUST LIKE JEWISH PEOPLE ARE LIKE WE ALL ARE. I'VE BEEN READING A LOT ONLINE HOW INDIAN PEOPLE WOULD GET A WORD BUT WOULD DISOBEY IT . INDIAN MAN WHO DIED AND TOLD GO BACK NOT LET HIS PEOPLE DRINK WHITE MANS FIRE WATER ANYMORE BUT THEY DISOBEYED AFTER MAN DIED AND LET TRAIL OF TEARS.AND CHIEF WHO'D GOTTEN WORD BEFORE BATTLE THEY'D BE VICTORIOUS BUT DON'T TOUCH WHITE MANS STUFF BUT THEY'D DISOBEYED AND WERE DEFEATED NEXT PUT ON RESERVATIONS STARVED KILLED ETC. STILL TRYING TO READ A LOT ASK THE FATHER A LOT. HOPE GETS THROUGH lOVE YOUR LIL SIS IN JESUS AND CHEROKEE

Guest guest

I am of Cherokee descent and saw the message from Red Hawk about the Cherokees coming from the Olmec Civilization.He had a wealth of information. And my heart was full to know an elder had still kept the ways. Is he still with us or has he crossed over? I would be honored if I could hear from him and know of our people and spirituallity.

Guest guest

I sent you a reply to your message about the Cherokee People origin (Olmec Civilization). I was concerned if Red Hawk is still with us or crossed over. I would be lifted if he is still with us and will respond to my message and share information about our Cherokee culture and spirituallity.My email address is : dove47@centurytel.net

Guest guest

As a Cherokee, I am highly offended by fanatical religious types who keep trying to prove some ancient connection between our peoples. It's typical of their ilk however. And about Cherokees being 'Christians', I disagree with the figure of 99.9%. I know many Cherokees who are NOT Christians, they follow the Old Ways. I myself am not a Christian either. It is in contradiction to the Cherokee ways, not to mention it was used as a tool to subvert our ancient culture.

Cherokee in Florida

Guest guest

I am cherokee , and I tell you now , This is not true . I have nothing against the Jews ,But our Tsalagi people , did not want to fight , The White man did not leave our people alone , and stole from them . As far as saying that we come from or are the Jews does not know what they are talking about .

we believe American Indians come from ancient Aryan tribes that left India tens of thousands years ago, when Lord Parashurama chased out many warring tribes for creating too much disturbance. it is all described in the Vedas. your core cultural and religious beliefs carry definite Aryan and Vedic marks. the very word "arya" means "noble" or "honorable". nobility and honor are very much the key elements of AI culture. the same goes for religious beliefs: reincarnation, worship of the ancestors, divinity of all things, etc. are as Vedic as it gets.

American Indian religion and culture bears no resemblance whatsoever to the ancient Hebrew culture.