IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Jahnava Nitai Das

Bhaktipada

Rate this topic

appears he is out and about once more. I like Bach and the Baroque style. I also like the idea of Krsnaized music of all kinds. But I think the Temples should remain more traditonal.

Guest guest

and if YOU made a mistake and were trying to redeem yourself, may we all be as forgiving as you. /images/graemlins/smile.gif kidding.

He may be an ex-con but at least he's doing something about it! Good on him.

Guest guest

He still in jail or whatever because one of the disciples asked him if it was good to pray for his release. How is he redeeming himself if still he accepts the title "Bhaktipada" and worship from the "disciples"? What an illusion!

I believe that many disciples of fallen "gurus" still worship them because their ego is too strong and they can't accept their so-called "guru" is a fraud.

Atma

and if YOU made a mistake and were trying to redeem yourself, may we all be as forgiving as you. kidding.

He may be an ex-con but at least he's doing something about it! Good on him.

Please forgive me but I have lived at Bhaktipada farm twice and he is a cult leader as well as very good at getting folks to fall under his spell, or control. Please do not underestimate him! Besides, I don't consider murder or child molestation mere mistakes. Yes, anyone can chagne, but they have to prove it first. Trust must be earned back.

YS,

Prtha dd

Prtha wrote: Please forgive me but I have lived at Bhaktipada farm twice and he is a cult leader as well as very good at getting folks to fall under his spell, or control. Please do not underestimate him! Besides, I don't consider murder or child molestation mere mistakes. Yes, anyone can chagne, but they have to prove it first. Trust must be earned back.

I'm with you. Some child molesters, trying to get back into their old positions, argue, "I've paid my debt to society." Sure, but who wants to trust you? Trust is like a maidenhood; once it's broken, it's kind of hard to rebuild.

Besides, Kirtanananda has done time only for some crooked financial dealings. He has never "paid his debt" for his complicity in child molestation and murders (plural!). This Web site gives me the creeps. However, it should also tell us clearly that we have no control over what happens in the world.

Guest guest

For all those who don't belive in Srila Bhaktipada's words, they are in true maya. They rather be in maya, that allows them to serve them selves rather than to serve KRSNA. Srila Bhaktipada is not a convect, he is a pure devotee. All you have to do is open your heart and free your mind with the words of Lord KRSNA spoken through his pure devotee. P.S. Srila Bhaktipada never commeted any crime his self, nor did he ever tell any one to commet any crime. Those that may have done anything wrong, took that action into there own hands without talking it over with Srila Bhaktipada. If they said they did, they lied. He would never tell anyone to do anything that was ilegal, that is against the very teachings of his spirital master. He loves the words of KRSNA and world never go aginst them.. visakha davi dasi

Guest guest

For all those who don't belive in Srila Bhaktipada's words, they are in true maya. They rather be in maya, that allows them to serve them selves rather than to serve KRSNA. Srila Bhaktipada is not a convect, he is a pure devotee. All you have to do is open your heart and free your mind with the words of Lord KRSNA spoken through his pure devotee. P.S. Srila Bhaktipada never commeted any crime his self, nor did he ever tell any one to commet any crime. Those that may have done anything wrong, took that action into there own hands without talking it over with Srila Bhaktipada. If they said they did, they lied. He would never tell anyone to do anything that was ilegal, that is against the very teachings of his spirital master. He loves the words of KRSNA and world never go aginst them.. visakha davi dasi

!!! Are YOU in illusion. Therefore nothing I can say will wake you up. You must DESIRE to wake up. Jiv Jago!

Maybe you would like to speak to some of the children,now adults, who were molested by him? Or the man instructed to stay behind and "clean up the mess" (of the murder), but due to Bhaktipada brainwashing prefered to protect him and go to jail over it? How about the the beatings of women ARRANGED by Bhaktipada? Or pulling names for 'sanyas' out of a hat, suddenly forcing men or women to leave their families and take to the lifestyle of sanyas? More, more,more! Too shocking? Can't take it? Easier to say he's a pure devotee, makes ya feel secrue and 'right' Everyone wants to be right and 'good.' Sometimes to be good is to admit we're wrong. Denial is a great psycohlogical aid, but it will kill your soul. If you really love Bhaktipada,tell him to come clean, own up to his karma,take what he deserves and REALLY become a pure devotee. This sahajiya stuff has got to stop. But I suppose the entire movement and allthe devotees,including those who claim he ruined their life, are all wrong, all lying, and you are correct. If this is not corrected you are doing a huge disservice to this movement!!!!!!!! Please investigate FACTS and find out the truth, but it will take guts to do the research.

Guest guest

sri guruvastakam...... please read this song and tell us and yourself if kirtanananda fit in this description

then take a decision.... it is very important for your spiritual life (and our's of course)

hare krsna

Guest guest

"Srila Bhaktipada is not a convect, he is a pure devotee."

Kirtanananda had sex with a teenaged boy in his motorhome. He has admitted it to all. He is not a pure devotee, he is a conditioned soul. He cannot save anyone, Vishaka is in MAYA!

Guest guest

Vishaka, you are hurting the countless devotees who have been hurt, have a child hurt, by Bhaktipada. STop it!

There was a time after Kirtanananda took sannyasa when he blooped with a few followers and then he dyed his dhoti and danda black and started his Christian/Krishna concoction.

He started a cult called:

First United Church Krishna

Youth Organization Underground!

If you take ther first letter of each of those words, it will give you a statement about his real attitude towards Prabhupada.

After Prabhuapda heard about this activity of Kirtanananda he said "My regret regarding the activities of Kirtanananda are nothing personal. My only regret is that despite my best efforts to save him he has become no better than a mayavadi"

After Prabhupada's disappearance Kirtanananda revived his Christian/Krishna cult that he never would have been able to get away with during the presence of Prabhupada.

Prabhupada said on more than one occasion that Kirtanananda was a MADMAN. This is quite easily apparent. It appears that he has some followers of a similar disposition.

Does anybody have a picture of Kirtanananda setting on the vyasasan wearing a crown? I saw some pictures like that a few years ago and I have been trying to find them again but I can't.

Setting on a throne wearing a crown was the hidden motive behind his building his PALACE OF GOLD. It was supposed to be a shrine to Prabhupada, but when we saw Kirtanananda setting on his throne wearing his crown we finally saw his real motives for building the PALACE OF GOLD.

KING OF PEDOPHILES!

Guest guest

no BHAKTI

no .

only PEDO

the only thing to say is that i have met some of his follower.. very kind and respectiful people

Guest guest

You bet they're very kind and respectiful people. Its the only kind he would have, those who are totally so kind they wouldn't dare to be very chalening, especially him. Many of his former disciples had low self esteem and codependency issues, which he used to his advantage. He looks for this kind of personage.

That's funny because that is how I always see him now since I first saw that pic. It is in "Monkey on a Stick" (I do not have the book anymore). I started calling him King Kirt after seeing that pic.

I know one of the women that was at New Vrndavan during those times (she is one of the charactrers in the book. She talks very little about the events as she is still a bit traumatized. She literally escaped from there and went into hiding for several years.

Guest guest

Post deleted by Admin5 (based on previous posts from this ip number, statements may not be true)

May Narasimha always watch over and protect the guest poster above. We take shelter of Prahlada Maharaja.

Megla-maniac as leader coupled with blind followers and what do you have?

Anybody remember Jim Jones?

This is why you should not blindly check your intelligence at the door and allow yourself to be carried along by emotional waves.

it will be publicly announced when he is released. I have often thought of all the devotees who live in fear of this man and how they must feel that he will soon be out on the streets again.

He still has quite a following with a temple in New York. Does somewhat remind me of Jim Jones.

The woman that I know would probably be dead right now if it were not for the help of someone on a street who saw her struggling with a King Kirt thug.

Very interesting tidbit for the movie that will someday be manifested. Let us pray that we live long enough to see it on video!

I take exception to catagorizaton of Visaka dd as madman, though. She is an example of the innocent, unsuspecting devotees who were conned and exploited by the king of 'no mercy is mercy' theocracy.

During the two occasions that I was at New Vrndavan, I witnessed Kirtanananda's cruelty towards devotees. The first was the summer of 1973 while living in the same house/temple as Kunti devi and Hladini devi dasis, Satyabhuma and Paramananda, Brahmavitta and his wife, and a few other single women with children. The kids all got staph infection in their feet, legs, hands and Kirtananada wouldn't 'allow' us to take the children into the medical clinic for attention.

Kunti devi has now left her body, and I can still recall her standing with tears in her eyes, telling me how Kirtanananda got 'so angry' with her for asking for a vehicle to take the kids into town because a red poison line was travelling up her daughter's arm and she was afraid she would die unless we took them in for treatment.

She 'saw' Kirtanananda as Prabhupad's representative, who was Krishna's representative, so that whatever KS said was coming directly from Krishna. I was visiting for the summer, from Toronto temple, and had the good fortune not to be under the same spell as the 'inmates' (as KS crassly 'nicknamed' his prisoners)of NV so the situation was redeemed when I 'independently' carried my 3 year old son onto the road leading to town and proceeded to hitch-hike (it was still a public road then)into town, promising to 'bring help' from the medical authorities when I got there. I only say this not to praise myself, but to show what kind of a bully KS was when anyone had the 'power' (which simply meant 'belonging' to another temple and not him)to stand up to him. On hearing the news, he hastily arranged for a temple van to take us in and agreed to the demand for money for shoes for the kids.

The next time was 1988. Another body had been discovered by the police the day before. A Prabhupad disciple, married to a KS disciple, with 4 young children was found dead, a bullet-hole in his head, burning in a firepit and being torn apart by pit bull dogs. I know this sounds like a Stephen King horror scene but it's true. When asked for an explanation from a sannyasi who name I can't remember except he was black and had a new york accent, who was standing with a middle aged brahmacari, the first thing the brahmacari said was "He was a just a fringie." Perhaps noticing the outraged look on my face, the sannyasi quickly intervened and said "It was suicide. He was breaking the principals, so he became depressed and shot himself in the head. It says in the Vedas that if you commit suicide and leave a material body behind, you take birth as a ghost, so he built a fire pit for is body to fall into after he shot himself. The pitbulls? They just happened to be in the area and started eating the body." Yeah, that's it.

The teenagers who worked for tips in the restaurant filled me in on the real story. "He was murdered. The motive? His wife's parents brought her a house and some land in NV and KS wanted her to surrender it over to him. Her husband was also her guru (guru-pati)and he refused to let her. With him out of the way, she would have no choice but to follow the order of her initiating guru, KS. The wife, although stunned and seen in the temple room and prasadam room with her children going through the motions at first, later woke up and gave testimony against KS.

What I don't understand is how he made a deal to go to jail for tax evasion and the murder charges were apparently dropped? Does anyone know anything about that particular murder and who if anyone went to prison for it?

One more horror story (amongst thousands); a SP dsiciple who came with his wife and young children in the early 70's and worked as the main cook at the restaurant while his wife went on the road for years collecting funds, the kids in the gurukula, was told by KS that same year (1988) that he had to go out on tin-can money collection to pay for rent on the restaurant, which had been built and paid for by the devotees long before.

A clear case of sadism, as the devotee tearfully told me that he tried to leave NV and KS ruthlessness the year before, but he was only able to make it to the nearest town (Moundsville)and with no money and no prospect of employment, and nowhere else to go he had to return. He hated going out, wearing the baseball cap and lieing to

people about raising money for phonie charities.

Again, just a few of thousands of stories of KS's cruelty towards innocent, well meaning devotees of Radha and Krishna. This talk about him 'paying his debt' will have some merit when he faces up to the grievous crimes he has committed against Krishna's dear devotees, humbly apologizes to his victims and renounces the name Bhaktipad, when he's been more deserving of the name Kamsapad.