IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

"Don't come with chemicals!"

Rate this topic

Guest guest

"Don't come with chemicals!"

Jay Gauranga Das

The other day on sankirtan I saw one young man with tulasi mala, so I said "Hey, nice necklace," and I pulled mine out and showed it to him. He said "Yeah, I like that, man. I've got mine at the Hare Krsna temple, man, in Los Angeles." I said "I live there." Then he said "Cool, man, I was there and I had a good time when I bought that necklace." Then I explained to him the significance of tulasi mala, that at the time of death if you have tulasi mala the Yamadutas don't come to take you to the court of Yamaraja, and he was very happy to hear about that.

Then he said "Hey man, let me tell you a story of my life." Once he took LSD, and he actually got so elevated that he saw Krsna, sitting on the beautiful golden chariot, and all those horses, beautiful associates, everything was so brilliant, more brilliant than the sun, more brilliant than anything material. Then Krsna saw that this person could see Him, and Krsna said to him "I am glad that you made it all the way here. I am glad that you have such an elevated consciousness so that you can see Me, but next time don't come with chemicals!"

http://www.veda.harekrsna.cz/bhaktiyoga/bhaktiyoga-5.htm

Guest guest

if the story is true,

it is nice he got good message

while in LSD hallusination.

such occurance is extremely rare.

if the story is not true,

then the guy is an LSD salesman.

Guest guest

This isn't so rare many have visions and hallucinations with LSD. It's not so difficult to see Krsna, even demons can do that, What is difficult, is to serve Krsna and do His will, which is to serve His devotees. And what do they say? The same thing as Krsna, "don't come with chemicals."

A chemical is a material substance, that may open up the chakras to catch a fleeting glimse, an impression of divinity but only as an impetus to search further beyond these lower levels of consciousness.

But go to the land where that flash of conscious bliss is eternal and unhindered by the disstractions of this Mayic zone.