IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Help me to reach Manasa Sarovar

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friend,

I am in India, Bangalore and would someone knows how to reach Manasa Sarovar please guide me as its one of my dreams to see and be there for few days or on treckking plzhelp me in case please respond to hashbrown_007@hotmail.com and if someone is interested to assist please do join and we can make necessary arrangements to go there. Expecting a reply soon with positive results.

Guest guest

child, definetly u can reach the mansa sarvour. but first you have to be englightened. please do the art of living basic & advanced course from ravishankar.

Guest guest

Hi, I am also from Bangalore, if you want more details call me on 080 -36822217.

I can help you for planning the trip.

Thanks,

Dilli

Guest guest

Hi,

i want to send my parents for this trip...

could u plz let me know of the cost and how to arrange for the same..

u can contat me at ranjinivenugopal@

Thanks in advance

Ranjini..

Guest guest

Dear Friend

I just read your mail.

As far as I know there is a

Tour & Travel Company called

VIVEKANAND TOURS AND TRAVELS

in CALICUT, KERALA who arrange

periodic visit to Manasa Saroovar

I am sorry I donot have their

contract number but if you search

directory you can get it.

They are reliable and renonwed on

Wish you GOOD LUCK

Sadanandan

I live in USA and some of my freinds have taken a trip to Mansarovar and Kailash. But from what I remember, they went to Nepal and traveled to Mansarovar from Nepal. From India, there was limited travel due to travel arrangements policies between India and China.

Last year, I went to Gomukh from Gangotri and if you can not go to mansarovar, I recomend that you go to Gangotri and from there you travel to Gomukh and if you want to go deeper, go to Tapovan and sundervan beyond gomukh. You will not need Visa if you are already in India.

Please send me an email at patelvipulk--at--hotmail.com if I can be of any help..

Vipul Patel, Allentown, PA USA.

After reading the book " My life, it's legacy and message" by Sri Ram Shanrma Acharya ( this book can be downloaded from the literature section ( Englsih) about his trip to deeper sections of Himalayas to meet his ageless Guru and Risihi's of yore, in www--awgp--org, I felt compled to go Gomukh and we went there last year.

We went to Ganagotri ( stayed at facilities provided by Gharwal Vikas Nigam guest houses). and from there we ( I my wife and 10 yr old son) went on a 22 km. hike to Gomukh. ( stated at Bhojwasa Guesthouse overnight). I just can not get over the trip.. What an expereince..

Also, In Ganagotri, I met Swami Sundadarananda who has been roaming in Himalayas for past 50 years with a camera and has a large collection of beautiful pictures of Himalayas. ( They are published in a book titled: Himalayas-- throguht a lens of a Sadhu)

Vipul..