IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Gauracandra

Superbowl

Rate this topic

I came home to watch my weekly Disney movie at 7pm in ABC and they were still showing the useless baseball...oops, football. Kali Yuga at its best. There is no hope for mankind

we know its not good for our spiritual advance to watch TV, go to the movies,etc, but we still do it. I was just kidding Gauracandra and Theist for watching the Super Bowl, it doesn't make me any better to watch Disney (I swear I don't do it, I don't stoop so low /images/graemlins/smile.gif

You're not offending Govindarupini, just reminding us our waste of time and lack of taste for the holy name. Our shortcomings.

Why are those people soo crazy about football. Much more than the craze Indians have towards cricket. Are they okay?!?

I watch to see how craze those people are!

TOUCHDOWN!!! & celebrate as if they've reached heavens & achieved everything and their whole life is taken care!.

Our university football coach is paid over $1.5 million/yr.

-Prasad.

Yes it is a waste of time. Rather than wanting to play sporting games with Krsna and Balarama in the forest, we have come here to try and imitate. It doesn't work so well it seems.

Football is an interesting game though. Brute force, uncommon agility and speed combine with game plans and play design that are chess like.

TV viewing leaves out a lot. Blocking schemes, misdirections and formations can also be found in battle formations and stratedgy as well as football. Something deep within the pysche of man is there and exploited by companies wanting to make a buck and who employ advertiser/hyponotists to keep peoples attentions overly engaged.

Oakland lost the game yesterday and there were riots in some streets. Madness? You bet.

Yes you are right. Last week when Oakland won the champioship game they hit the streets and rioted. Smashing windows and torching cars.

No ksatriyas to supress them. Well made a handful but their hands are so tied by the politicians that they can't take any real action. They just move them around from block to block.

Humanity descends as Kali-yuga rises.