IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

an art bell classic

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Haribol, from one of the last art bell shows, he offers the following.

God was approached by seven of the worlds greatest scientists. They made a deal with him, that they could make a man as good as He can. If they do, He goes away, if they dont, they shut up and give up their ideas altogether.

The contest began. God picked up a handful of dirt, then the scientists did the same. God interrupted them saying "Excuse me, but get your own dirt, please."

Haribol art, good luck to you. Your show was quite a mindblowin entertainment. Malachi martin, michael cremo, gm scallion, kathleen keaton, such classics, and you were quite an interviewer as well. Thanks for respondin to my e-mail years ago with the word "HARIBOL".

hare krsna, ys, mahaksadasa

yeah what a loss. Nothing on the radio can come close. I fell asleep last night trying to keep up with he and Michio Kaku discussing the nature of gravity, anti matter and negative matter. I couldn't keep up but fell asleep having caught maybe 1%. I'm thankful for that 1%.

It may have been a repeat. he also mentioned the UFO's over Baghdad. Won't get that from Dan Rather.

Art Bell is a one of a kind. So rare, such an open mind.

Guest guest

His greatest quality is humility. He admits being "only a talk show host" and doesnt get in the way of his guests' presentations.

But hes not a patsy, either. He has given the boot to many charlatans, those who have more motives that just giving their points of view.

His replacement will not be able to have the same effect, just like tom snyder was never replaced. Tom snyder, in the 70's, was the butt of many jokes, but no one else interviewed the likes of john lennon, bob dylan, alfred hitchcock, etc. Folks felt at ease with tom because he was somewhat humble, and this is why bell is such a good host.

My Faves? Listed

Dr. Doom (major dames)

GM Scallion

Michael Cremo

Graham Hancock

Kathleen keaton \ malachi martin

I hope before he goes hell have the futurist from manhatten beach on, hes a new ager, but he is also quite a fortune teller.

No replacement. haribol, mahaksadasa