IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Are we going to be happier when the Kali-yuga is over.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I don't mean to offend anyone and I realize that the Kali-yuga is good to a certain extent because it is easy to please God. I was just curious if the jiva souls are going to be happier when it is all over?

Guest guest

"After the darkest hour had passed away, during which time all the former things of this world had disintegrated and decayed, I saw a new consciousness emerging and humanity evolving in a new form. Thereafter I beheld a Golden Age in which people would live in love and harmony with each other and all of nature." (Grey, 1985, p. 133)

"At the end of this general period of transition, humanity was to be "born anew", with a new sense of his place in the universe. The birth process, however, as in all the kingdoms, was exquisitely painful. Mankind would emerge humbled yet educated, peaceful, and, at last, unified." (Ring, 1984, p. 198)

Guest guest

People who have had full blown near death experience describe seeing many prophetic visions.Interestingly enough,they say the whole world will be under one government order after this age of iron ends.

Joy

According to SB, right after this Kali Yuga there is a mini-dissolution and Satya Yuga starts again - a veritable Golden Age of humanity. So the answer is yes, things will be much better!

Guest guest

> I don't mean to offend anyone and I realize that the Kali-yuga is good to a certain extent because it is easy to please God. I was just curious if the jiva souls are going to be happier when it is all over?

No, all will be over for the jiva souls only when they attain perfection in devotional service. When Kali yuga is over the only difference for the jiva souls will be that the environment wil be more conducive for spiritual progress, and thus they may attain perfection more easily. However, there are also animals and plants in the Satya-yuga, and one may still take birth in these life forms, as well as in ape-like human form. Conciousness is what matters. If the jiva soul gets rid of his ape consciousness he may be born as an ape and still become the greatest servitor of God (Hanuman and friends). If the jiva soul takes birth in Kali yuga, even outside of India, but endeavors without flinching for perfection, he too may become the greatest servitor of God. The environment is not all in all.

Don’t let the desire for Satya yuga become like a desire for attaining a heavenly planet. Rather follow the Mahajanas who were willing to go to hell to save conditioned souls.

Ivar Verploegh

Guest wrote:

<<I don't know if I can wait another 427,000 years. >>

I would try to give some thoughts that may help.

Never worry or complain about something that cannot be changed. Most vaishnavs believe kali is here for 432000 (minus 5000) years. (A yogi, Yukteswar, however says with good reasoning that we are already out of Kali.)

This yuga is not specially created by god for you or me alone. The erason we both are in this kali is because of our past karma and teh law of karma or prikriti.

Maharaja parikshit did not kill personified kali when he saw a positive side of Kali: Just by chanting the name of Krishna with loe and devotion one can get moksha. It is not that easy in other yugas.

So, let us accept this situation created by god, and

with love chant Hare Krishna.

However, I would say that when the Islamists have imposed global war (jeehad) oer the world, the priority is different. Everyone has to fight this asura in any possible ways they can. There are many non violent ways to fight, and to fight violently is kshatriya dharma also.

When the house is on fire, priority is not to chant or sit for meditation, but to fight the fire.

Jai Sri Krishna!