IndiaDivine.org

dialogue with guru

Rate this topic

kailasa

Undoubtedly that all of us depend on dialogue with the spiritual teacher. Undoubtedly that as a rule, is especial with years, there is no equal dialogue as. The equal dialogue does not suffice including as because equal to us is not present as a rule. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sometimes we need support, simply to see guru, to receive darsan by and large, to feel that we are necessary and so on. The devoted service also is dialogue with the spiritual teacher, it is understandable that all this slightly is banal, nevertheless spiritual teacher is present at our devoted service.

Guru communicates with us in the form sacred sastra, schoolboys, senior devotee, other spiritual teachers. The spiritual teacher works always, it sometimes a little invisibly, but He always is present at our activity in devoted service. The spiritual teacher is our reason, spiritual teacher spirit our life, doing for us 90 % of all work. As to reason, SP how that on the letter grihastha I have answered - " already has given you understanding, why you write me? " /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I not about that what to not write, nevertheless am understandable, that the set of questions can be decided(solved) simply having addressed to reason.

By him(it) the set of problems arises frequently from that we simply do not want to understand that and we are their source. Certainly, sometimes we are confused as, the support is sometimes necessary, because so it happens that it is not present. Let's tell frankly, as a rule anybody too is not interested to help anothers. So, on a background of cultural dialogue, why and so, but to help to give back itself, them(him,it) this phenomenon rare. Who such guru? It is that person which gives back itself to the schoolboys including. The nature of fidelity is those.

When the spiritual teacher is happy? When He sees us mature. When He knows that on it (abstractly) devotee it is possible to rely. This devotee has reason, for example, spiritual reason including, everything, for this schoolboy it is possible to be quiet. The spiritual teacher works for us, grow ours sraddha, therefore glorifying the spiritual teacher, we give back the duty only in an insignificant degree.

How us nevertheless to give back this duty guru? To give back a duty means to help anothers. Sometimes it as means to help itself what to deliver less problems to the spiritual teacher.

Sometimes we have not enough dialogue with guru, but frequently it means that we have not enough devoted service or dialogue with devotee. The spiritual teacher is the highest instance. When we come in movement, for us there are two categories - " I and God ". After them there are three already - " I, God and spiritual teacher ".

- " Ооо, it is the advanced stage of devoted service ".:)

Actually when in these three categories others are added also all devotee, in this case it and is the complete form of true. All siksa it as ours guru. A material nature it as the form siksa.

Therefore by him(it) sometimes we want gets rid of what gets rid not probably of. Understandably that in life in the material world there is nothing good. But spiritual life it not material life deprived of problems. The spiritual life transcendental to material problems, she simply does not adjoin to them.

Undoubtedly that the spiritual life is always positive as, this positive the spiritual teacher and brings to us. How, - sabda, through hearing. It sabda outgoing from the spiritual world, pure sound. We simply should accept this sound and go behind him.

At first all of us simply take all at guru, but later there can be we and we shall learn to give. At first it is necessary to take, but later we can substitute already shoulder - " please guru maharaja, lean about my shoulder ". Certainly it can look as the shepherds which propped up Govardhan "helping" Krisna. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Nevertheless God can be pleased with our act.

Our relations with guru, are our relations with the God. As a rule God already has supplied us with all necessary. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Whether or not? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif If who that is already steady, it is possible to go forward. Simply we frequently have dialogue by him(it), we have not enough actually two forms of dialogue - the sermon and equal dialogue, doctrines it is enough. Whether or not? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I at all do not speak that the sermon it is necessary to take the books and to leave on a street, what for so is rough, absolutely is not present. If especially it is already done, what sense in such reasonings? There is no sense. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

So there is no sermon and equal dialogue. The equal dialogue does not suffice as because anarthas prevent, there is no rise as from time to time, therefore it is necessary to descend(go) to doctrines and to receive next asivat.

It seems that this idea of a cultural society is simply material. All should be simple cultural and thus spiritual life will be grow, it seems that it is the form of error. Probably I am mistaken or not up to the end I understand. I as not against culture as such, but best culture is the sermon.

Each of us carries in itself this site of the material contradictions and one of ways to weaken this site it to preach by and large. The spiritual teacher weakens to me this site, but I again fasten to do it(him), what to me? Probably it is necessary to go to the spiritual teacher? I should simply be given even more?

IT IS MORE??? Where I have more? All and so the limit already, more already is no place! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif:)

Therefore if we are betraid, using reason including, guru is pleased.

We have hope for spiritual life, but it is necessary with the help of the spiritual teacher, sacred sastra, dialogue and sermon to kindle this fire of spiritual life. The spiritual teacher already has given all components. Certainly, on all the time is necessary, it is indisputable, nevertheless they should understand, that there are things which depend and on us. If I give back the hundred percents, as much I also receive. Everything, that I give back, does not disappear anywhere, because it spiritually, but giving back, I receive as much.

It is like go in a sacred place. If I tried to serve, dhama accepts us, all thus is shown for us. Precisely as if I try to serve to the spiritual teacher, all spiritual life begins to be opened. But at first for us it does guru, and later we can as try to work and, and the spiritual teacher will help us.

Hare Krisna.