IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Radha Kund

Rate this topic

The seventh chapter of Govinda Lilamrita describes the Radha Kund as it manifests in the aprakata-lila. Download here in PDF-format.

You can also go for a virtual flash-tour of Radha Kund in here. As time permits, I will be creating an online gallery of Radha Kund and Shyama Kund and the rest of Vraja.

(less than symbol) img src="http://www.vrindavan.com/images/radha_kund.jpg" (greater than symbol)

You can determine this by right clicking in Explorer on this page and clicking on "View Source". Then search for .jpg until you get the right picture. For this HTML IMG statement method, the picture must be located somewhere on the net.

I seem to recall this picture from the Nectar of Instruction or Devotion or some such smaller book.

Sometimes that sky colour in early evening stuns me into perspective again as I remember the colour of Lord Syamasundara. Of course, it could never be the same colour but it seems like Krsna's mercy that we can have something somewhat close almost every day.

Ghari, thanks for the advice. My mouse and Mac don't work the way alot of you would expect. But I was able to get the picture process going with the help of JNdas and advice such as this.

And thanks for sharing your sentiments. Reminds me of that "longing for home" feeling.