IndiaDivine.org

No Srila Siddhaswarupananda Program This Week

Rate this topic

Gauracandra

I've been meaning to post this, and our new member (sid108) reminded me (by his name). The last few weeks there has been no Srila Siddhaswarupananda program on television. Thus no summaries. I haven't been slacking /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I don't know how much longer this drought will last, so if anyone has other writings they can post, I think that can hold some people over /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

They used to run these series for quite some time in Greater Seattle. It's been a while since I've seen it, guess the series has stop for some reason. The show was very helpfull and was very refreshing and like having kirtan once a week since I usually will join in on those featured mantras at the end of the show. Not to mention the reminder that this great teacher will impart on his show, our true essence and purpose. Sirla Siddha Swarupananda had during these times reminded me of what is my purpose and goal for this life.