IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Hand of Gujaratis Congregation & ruin of ISKCON

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This is topic that the moderators will probably delete because not accepting facts.

Anyone knows that ISKCON in the West relies heavily on Gujarati congregation for donations and the Gujarati congregation is also seen in numbers at ISKCON centers.

Most of the donors in the Gujarati congregation have ignored the unauthorized workings of initiations and management since the vapu disappearance of the Founder of the Hare Krishna Movement. Most of them have not said anything. Now this is even with child abuse going on. The is horrendous is it not?

Is this not being an agent to the unauthorized workings?

Guest,

You start with a silly accusation that the moderators will delete your thread because they don't want to accept the facts. You have not presented any facts in the rest of your post, so where is the question of either agreeing or disagreeing with them? It would certainly help if you could compile your posts in a decent English, so that they can be understood. I don't understand what the child abuse case has got anything to do with the Gujarati congregation. Are you under some impression that the abusers were Gujaratis?

Most ISKCON temples in the west are supported by the Gujaratis, because of a few reasons. First, they have some money. Second, even though the south Indians build grand temples all over, they are almost not to be seen in IsKCON. They prefer to build their own traditional temples. Punjabi Hindus are not really known to build temples. That leaves only Gujaratis to donate. The reality is that most ISKCON temples in the west were built during the times of Srila Prabhupada or completed right after. Almost all of them are struggling to sustain themselves. Very few new temples have been built in the recent years. And Gujaratis donate just enough to sustain the temple on its recurring expenditure. Nothing more.

I wouldn't know if you have anything against Gujaratis.

I have always had the impression that they were happy to find a temple in their new locale so far from India.

I doubt that they are very interested in the internal intriques of the institution for the most part.Some are I'm sure, but most just want to join together and worship Radha Krsna.

Do you ever talk to them on Sunday?They are very sweet people.

Guest guest

In decent English, a writer would say "compile your posts in decent English" rather than as you have done

extract from karthik v post:-

[qb]--- compile your posts in a decent English ----[/qb]

Watcher

Guest guest

Theist saying:

Do you ever talk to [Gujeratis] ---- ?They are very sweet people.

You must have a very sweet tongue.

/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Thirty five million sweets cant be wrong.

Diabetic.